NBC's 'Stars Earn Stripes' Debuts Explosive Poster
Hyping up the upcoming summer premiere of "Stars Earn Stripes", NBC has released a poster for the new show. The one-sheet, which made its way out via Entertainment Weekly, shows the eight stars in action as they run away from an explosion and with some of them holding big guns.
Signing up for the inaugural season of the military-themed show are Sarah Palin's husband Todd Palin, singer/TV personality Nick Lachey, boxing champion Laila Ali, actor Dean Cain, former NFL player Terry Crews, Olympic gold medalist Picabo Street, "The Biggest Loser" trainer Dolvett Quince and WWE's Diva Eve Torres.
Each of the celebrities will be paired with a former member of the armed forces or law enforcement agency who trains them for military-style missions that include challenges like helicopter drops to long-range target shooting. Every week, one team will be eliminated, and the last one standing wins a cash prize for a charity of their choice.
"Stars Earn Stripes" will debut with a two-hour episode on Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Executive produced by Dick Wolf, Mark Burnett and and David A. Hurwitz, the show has tapped Entertainment Tonight correspondent Samantha Harris and former presidential candidate Gen. Wesley Clark as the hosts.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie