Paris Hilton Turns Down Offer to Appear on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Paris Hilton has turned down an offer to make a short return to reality show world. According to a source, producers of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" wanted the former star of "The Simple Life" to appear in the season 3 finale of the show, but she had to say "no" because she would be traveling overseas.
"Paris was asked to be a part of the finale which will take place in mid-July," a so-called insider told Radar Online. "She is a big fan of the show and totally supports her family appearing on it, but had to decline because she will be out of the country. Paris will be extremely busy promoting her new album, and just has too much going on right now to commit to taking on anymore projects."
The insider further elaborated, "Producers were hopeful Paris would be able to be a part of the finale, which they could have promoted and publicized. Paris definitely would have greatly bolstered the ratings for the finale, but, her schedule just couldn't accommodate it. Paris' aunts, Kim and Kyle also wanted her to be on the show, but they completely understand."
Paris' aunts, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards, are among the cast members of the spin-off to "The Real Housewives of Orange County". The new season will premiere later this year.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'