Paris Hilton Turns Down Offer to Appear on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Paris Hilton has turned down an offer to make a short return to reality show world. According to a source, producers of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" wanted the former star of "The Simple Life" to appear in the season 3 finale of the show, but she had to say "no" because she would be traveling overseas.
"Paris was asked to be a part of the finale which will take place in mid-July," a so-called insider told Radar Online. "She is a big fan of the show and totally supports her family appearing on it, but had to decline because she will be out of the country. Paris will be extremely busy promoting her new album, and just has too much going on right now to commit to taking on anymore projects."
The insider further elaborated, "Producers were hopeful Paris would be able to be a part of the finale, which they could have promoted and publicized. Paris definitely would have greatly bolstered the ratings for the finale, but, her schedule just couldn't accommodate it. Paris' aunts, Kim and Kyle also wanted her to be on the show, but they completely understand."
Paris' aunts, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards, are among the cast members of the spin-off to "The Real Housewives of Orange County". The new season will premiere later this year.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie