Taylor Swift Enjoys Summer Breeze With the Kennedys on Fourth of July
Taylor Swift had loads of fun with members of the Kennedys on Wednesday, July 4. The 22-year-old country music cutie was spotted having a sunny-day outing with the iconic American family at Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The chart-topping singer enjoyed downtime, sailing with the family since Tuesday. She wore a white tied shirt and a green mini skirt with her blonde hair in a ponytail. She traded the outfit with a polkadot halter-neck one-piece on the following day.
The "Speak Now" hitmaker has always been a fan of the Kennedys, and is especially fond of Ethel Kennedy. Talking about her encounter with the widow of Robert F. Kennedy, she once said, "The only time in my life I have ever been starstruck was meeting Caroline and Ethel Kennedy. I got to spend the afternoon with Ethel a couple of weeks ago."
Last January, she was invited by Rory Kennedy to the premiere of her TV movie "Ethel" at the Sundance Film Festival. She was also inspired to write a song about the family after reading a lot of books about them.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri