Taylor Swift Enjoys Summer Breeze With the Kennedys on Fourth of July
Taylor Swift had loads of fun with members of the Kennedys on Wednesday, July 4. The 22-year-old country music cutie was spotted having a sunny-day outing with the iconic American family at Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The chart-topping singer enjoyed downtime, sailing with the family since Tuesday. She wore a white tied shirt and a green mini skirt with her blonde hair in a ponytail. She traded the outfit with a polkadot halter-neck one-piece on the following day.
The "Speak Now" hitmaker has always been a fan of the Kennedys, and is especially fond of Ethel Kennedy. Talking about her encounter with the widow of Robert F. Kennedy, she once said, "The only time in my life I have ever been starstruck was meeting Caroline and Ethel Kennedy. I got to spend the afternoon with Ethel a couple of weeks ago."
Last January, she was invited by Rory Kennedy to the premiere of her TV movie "Ethel" at the Sundance Film Festival. She was also inspired to write a song about the family after reading a lot of books about them.
More Taylor Swift News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'