Taylor Swift Enjoys Summer Breeze With the Kennedys on Fourth of July
Taylor Swift had loads of fun with members of the Kennedys on Wednesday, July 4. The 22-year-old country music cutie was spotted having a sunny-day outing with the iconic American family at Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The chart-topping singer enjoyed downtime, sailing with the family since Tuesday. She wore a white tied shirt and a green mini skirt with her blonde hair in a ponytail. She traded the outfit with a polkadot halter-neck one-piece on the following day.
The "Speak Now" hitmaker has always been a fan of the Kennedys, and is especially fond of Ethel Kennedy. Talking about her encounter with the widow of Robert F. Kennedy, she once said, "The only time in my life I have ever been starstruck was meeting Caroline and Ethel Kennedy. I got to spend the afternoon with Ethel a couple of weeks ago."
Last January, she was invited by Rory Kennedy to the premiere of her TV movie "Ethel" at the Sundance Film Festival. She was also inspired to write a song about the family after reading a lot of books about them.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie