Taylor Swift Enjoys Summer Breeze With the Kennedys on Fourth of July
Taylor Swift had loads of fun with members of the Kennedys on Wednesday, July 4. The 22-year-old country music cutie was spotted having a sunny-day outing with the iconic American family at Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The chart-topping singer enjoyed downtime, sailing with the family since Tuesday. She wore a white tied shirt and a green mini skirt with her blonde hair in a ponytail. She traded the outfit with a polkadot halter-neck one-piece on the following day.
The "Speak Now" hitmaker has always been a fan of the Kennedys, and is especially fond of Ethel Kennedy. Talking about her encounter with the widow of Robert F. Kennedy, she once said, "The only time in my life I have ever been starstruck was meeting Caroline and Ethel Kennedy. I got to spend the afternoon with Ethel a couple of weeks ago."
Last January, she was invited by Rory Kennedy to the premiere of her TV movie "Ethel" at the Sundance Film Festival. She was also inspired to write a song about the family after reading a lot of books about them.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo