Video: Pink Announces New Album's Title and Release Date
Pink has provided her fans with several updates on her upcoming studio installment. In a video posted on YouTube, the singer reveals the release date and name of her new album.
"I wanna talk to you about something really important," she opens the announcement. "My new album is coming out on, I believe, September 18 and it's called ''The Truth About Love'," the "So What" singer finally drops the news after saying "guess what" in many different ways.
In an interview aired on Australia's "Today Show", the mother of one gushed about the set, "I'm excited. I think the songs are elevated and smart and fun." She went on sharing, "The motivation for this album is love and all of the different shades of it - dark, light, happy, sad, what love can motivate you to do, just all of it. Just exploring how much it can hurt and how much it can feel good. It's not cheesy."
Serving as the lead single of the upcoming effort is "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" which was released earlier July. "Hi, world! I've got an announcement to make. My new single, off my new record, off my new life, is called 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' and it's very exciting, I wrote it with Greg Kurstin, who is amazing. We had an incredible time," she tweeted about the track.
"The Truth About Love" will serve as a follow-up to Pink's 2010 greatest hits collection, "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!". It included new song "Raise Your Glass" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?