'Jersey Shore' Wraps Up Filming of Season 6 Finale With Bonfire
True to their style, "Jersey Shore" stars have wrapped the production of the upcoming season 6 with a party. New York Post reported that Snooki and her cast mates filmed the season finale on Monday, July 2 night by gathering around a bonfire on a beach at Seaside Heights.
Onlookers said the gang were joined by about 50 of their friends and family at the beach party that lasted from about 6 P.M. until 1 A.M. The guidos and guidettes reportedly grilled burgers and hot dogs, while The Situation's mother was said bringing homemade chicken cutlets and mac 'n' cheese.
The sixth season of "Jersey Shore" will premiere later this year on MTV. It has been long speculated that the upcoming installment would be the last for original cast members, but the network insisted they haven't made the decision just yet.
"We do not comment on series in production. Also, no decision has been made yet on a final season of 'Jersey Shore'," a representative for MTV stated.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7