'Jersey Shore' Wraps Up Filming of Season 6 Finale With Bonfire
True to their style, "Jersey Shore" stars have wrapped the production of the upcoming season 6 with a party. New York Post reported that Snooki and her cast mates filmed the season finale on Monday, July 2 night by gathering around a bonfire on a beach at Seaside Heights.
Onlookers said the gang were joined by about 50 of their friends and family at the beach party that lasted from about 6 P.M. until 1 A.M. The guidos and guidettes reportedly grilled burgers and hot dogs, while The Situation's mother was said bringing homemade chicken cutlets and mac 'n' cheese.
The sixth season of "Jersey Shore" will premiere later this year on MTV. It has been long speculated that the upcoming installment would be the last for original cast members, but the network insisted they haven't made the decision just yet.
"We do not comment on series in production. Also, no decision has been made yet on a final season of 'Jersey Shore'," a representative for MTV stated.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'