'Jersey Shore' Wraps Up Filming of Season 6 Finale With Bonfire
True to their style, "Jersey Shore" stars have wrapped the production of the upcoming season 6 with a party. New York Post reported that Snooki and her cast mates filmed the season finale on Monday, July 2 night by gathering around a bonfire on a beach at Seaside Heights.
Onlookers said the gang were joined by about 50 of their friends and family at the beach party that lasted from about 6 P.M. until 1 A.M. The guidos and guidettes reportedly grilled burgers and hot dogs, while The Situation's mother was said bringing homemade chicken cutlets and mac 'n' cheese.
The sixth season of "Jersey Shore" will premiere later this year on MTV. It has been long speculated that the upcoming installment would be the last for original cast members, but the network insisted they haven't made the decision just yet.
"We do not comment on series in production. Also, no decision has been made yet on a final season of 'Jersey Shore'," a representative for MTV stated.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles