'Jersey Shore' Wraps Up Filming of Season 6 Finale With Bonfire
True to their style, "Jersey Shore" stars have wrapped the production of the upcoming season 6 with a party. New York Post reported that Snooki and her cast mates filmed the season finale on Monday, July 2 night by gathering around a bonfire on a beach at Seaside Heights.
Onlookers said the gang were joined by about 50 of their friends and family at the beach party that lasted from about 6 P.M. until 1 A.M. The guidos and guidettes reportedly grilled burgers and hot dogs, while The Situation's mother was said bringing homemade chicken cutlets and mac 'n' cheese.
The sixth season of "Jersey Shore" will premiere later this year on MTV. It has been long speculated that the upcoming installment would be the last for original cast members, but the network insisted they haven't made the decision just yet.
"We do not comment on series in production. Also, no decision has been made yet on a final season of 'Jersey Shore'," a representative for MTV stated.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?