'Jersey Shore' Wraps Up Filming of Season 6 Finale With Bonfire
True to their style, "Jersey Shore" stars have wrapped the production of the upcoming season 6 with a party. New York Post reported that Snooki and her cast mates filmed the season finale on Monday, July 2 night by gathering around a bonfire on a beach at Seaside Heights.
Onlookers said the gang were joined by about 50 of their friends and family at the beach party that lasted from about 6 P.M. until 1 A.M. The guidos and guidettes reportedly grilled burgers and hot dogs, while The Situation's mother was said bringing homemade chicken cutlets and mac 'n' cheese.
The sixth season of "Jersey Shore" will premiere later this year on MTV. It has been long speculated that the upcoming installment would be the last for original cast members, but the network insisted they haven't made the decision just yet.
"We do not comment on series in production. Also, no decision has been made yet on a final season of 'Jersey Shore'," a representative for MTV stated.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert