Report: 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' Wants Joan Rivers, Bret Michaels and More
Rumor has it, Donald Trump is gathering the names who will enter the list of "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice". The business tycoon reportedly wants an All-Star version of "The Celebrity Apprentice" for the 13th season which is scheduled to launch in February next year.
Some of the names have even been revealed by NY Post's sources. Past winners such as Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers and Bret Michaels would definitely earn the offer. Beside, Trump is also eying Trace Adkins, Omarosa, Gene Simmons, Lennox Lewis, Meat Loaf, Jesse James, Gary Busey, Marlee Matlin, Sharon Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Marilu Henner and Dennis Rodman.
The celebrities' enthusiasm to do a second round of "Apprentice" allegedly is high because a source close to the show said more stars are clamoring to join its cast for career boosts. Last season's winner Arsenio Hall scored a talk show host gig on CBS after winning the competition.
NBC has not made any comment. Indeed, Trump previously said that he has developed new formats for the show. "We've thought of [a season of college students], and we've actually thought of doing Senior Citizens against [the] young," Trump said at the time. "Very, very successful people that ran companies, even Fortune 500 companies that retired.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist