Report: 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' Wants Joan Rivers, Bret Michaels and More
Rumor has it, Donald Trump is gathering the names who will enter the list of "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice". The business tycoon reportedly wants an All-Star version of "The Celebrity Apprentice" for the 13th season which is scheduled to launch in February next year.
Some of the names have even been revealed by NY Post's sources. Past winners such as Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers and Bret Michaels would definitely earn the offer. Beside, Trump is also eying Trace Adkins, Omarosa, Gene Simmons, Lennox Lewis, Meat Loaf, Jesse James, Gary Busey, Marlee Matlin, Sharon Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Marilu Henner and Dennis Rodman.
The celebrities' enthusiasm to do a second round of "Apprentice" allegedly is high because a source close to the show said more stars are clamoring to join its cast for career boosts. Last season's winner Arsenio Hall scored a talk show host gig on CBS after winning the competition.
NBC has not made any comment. Indeed, Trump previously said that he has developed new formats for the show. "We've thought of [a season of college students], and we've actually thought of doing Senior Citizens against [the] young," Trump said at the time. "Very, very successful people that ran companies, even Fortune 500 companies that retired.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip