Nina Dobrev Rapping About Lotion in Funny or Die Video
Nina Dobrev shares some tips to enjoy summer without getting burned in a new Funny or Die video. Rocking a sexy bikini, the Elena depicter on "The Vampire Diaries" is seen rapping with actor Nick Braun to remind people to use SPF lotion when spending time under direct sunlight.
In some points in the video, the 23-year-old brunette spits the song's lyrics in a Bulgarian accent and calls some chick a b***h. Getting some energy from the sun, she later unleashes her super power which demolishes other people in the beach. At the end of the video, she says, "I love you Will," while her hands are chained.
Best known for her role on The CW's "Vampire Diaries", Dobrev began her career as a model. In 2006, she landed a role as single teenage mother Mia Jones on "Degrassi: The Next Generation", where she appeared until the ninth season.
The Canadian actress recently finished the production of feature film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", in which she stars as Candace alongside Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Mae Whitman, Paul Rudd and Kate Walsh among others. The Stephen Chbosky-directed movie will be released on September 14 in theaters across the nation.
Her professional life aside, Dobrev has been reported dating her "Vampire Diaries" co-star Ian Somerhalder. The pair have been spotted stepping out on several occasions together, but have not confirmed their romance yet.
More Nina Dobrev News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'