Katy Perry Gets Close With British Fans at 'Part of Me' London Premiere
Katy Perry has flown to the UK to promote her 3-D documentary concert film. On Tuesday, July 3, the singer greeted her fans when attending the premiere of "Katy Perry: Part of Me" in Empire Leicester Square, London.
The California-born artist was stunning in a ballerina-inspired white and gold gown by Marchesa which was teamed with glittering high heels when hitting the pink carpet. She completed the look by rocking fake Union Jack eyelashes.
Looking cheerful, Perry hid under a Union Jack umbrella when posing for photographers. She also took a picture of herself with some fans, while a little boy was lucky to be able to plant a kiss on the cheek of Russell Brand's estranged wife.
"Part of Me" will be released in theaters across the United States on July 5. The documentary movie offers a backstage pass, front row seat and intimate look at the fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate, and honest mad diary of Perry.
The "Firework" hitmaker's divorce with comedian Brand is also addressed in the film. "I think it was important for me to leave some of the more difficult things in the film so that it wasn't just a narcissistic fanfare film about how great I am. Because I'm not all great," she said when explaining her decision to capture the doomed marriage in the flick.
She added, "There might be moments of greatness but they are very hard-worked. I think it was important to show that there are obstacles and problems in people's lives and it's okay if you have them."
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character