Katy Perry Gets Close With British Fans at 'Part of Me' London Premiere
Katy Perry has flown to the UK to promote her 3-D documentary concert film. On Tuesday, July 3, the singer greeted her fans when attending the premiere of "Katy Perry: Part of Me" in Empire Leicester Square, London.
The California-born artist was stunning in a ballerina-inspired white and gold gown by Marchesa which was teamed with glittering high heels when hitting the pink carpet. She completed the look by rocking fake Union Jack eyelashes.
Looking cheerful, Perry hid under a Union Jack umbrella when posing for photographers. She also took a picture of herself with some fans, while a little boy was lucky to be able to plant a kiss on the cheek of Russell Brand's estranged wife.
"Part of Me" will be released in theaters across the United States on July 5. The documentary movie offers a backstage pass, front row seat and intimate look at the fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate, and honest mad diary of Perry.
The "Firework" hitmaker's divorce with comedian Brand is also addressed in the film. "I think it was important for me to leave some of the more difficult things in the film so that it wasn't just a narcissistic fanfare film about how great I am. Because I'm not all great," she said when explaining her decision to capture the doomed marriage in the flick.
She added, "There might be moments of greatness but they are very hard-worked. I think it was important to show that there are obstacles and problems in people's lives and it's okay if you have them."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby