Katy Perry Gets Close With British Fans at 'Part of Me' London Premiere
Katy Perry has flown to the UK to promote her 3-D documentary concert film. On Tuesday, July 3, the singer greeted her fans when attending the premiere of "Katy Perry: Part of Me" in Empire Leicester Square, London.
The California-born artist was stunning in a ballerina-inspired white and gold gown by Marchesa which was teamed with glittering high heels when hitting the pink carpet. She completed the look by rocking fake Union Jack eyelashes.
Looking cheerful, Perry hid under a Union Jack umbrella when posing for photographers. She also took a picture of herself with some fans, while a little boy was lucky to be able to plant a kiss on the cheek of Russell Brand's estranged wife.
"Part of Me" will be released in theaters across the United States on July 5. The documentary movie offers a backstage pass, front row seat and intimate look at the fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate, and honest mad diary of Perry.
The "Firework" hitmaker's divorce with comedian Brand is also addressed in the film. "I think it was important for me to leave some of the more difficult things in the film so that it wasn't just a narcissistic fanfare film about how great I am. Because I'm not all great," she said when explaining her decision to capture the doomed marriage in the flick.
She added, "There might be moments of greatness but they are very hard-worked. I think it was important to show that there are obstacles and problems in people's lives and it's okay if you have them."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce