Katy Perry Gets Close With British Fans at 'Part of Me' London Premiere
Katy Perry has flown to the UK to promote her 3-D documentary concert film. On Tuesday, July 3, the singer greeted her fans when attending the premiere of "Katy Perry: Part of Me" in Empire Leicester Square, London.
The California-born artist was stunning in a ballerina-inspired white and gold gown by Marchesa which was teamed with glittering high heels when hitting the pink carpet. She completed the look by rocking fake Union Jack eyelashes.
Looking cheerful, Perry hid under a Union Jack umbrella when posing for photographers. She also took a picture of herself with some fans, while a little boy was lucky to be able to plant a kiss on the cheek of Russell Brand's estranged wife.
"Part of Me" will be released in theaters across the United States on July 5. The documentary movie offers a backstage pass, front row seat and intimate look at the fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate, and honest mad diary of Perry.
The "Firework" hitmaker's divorce with comedian Brand is also addressed in the film. "I think it was important for me to leave some of the more difficult things in the film so that it wasn't just a narcissistic fanfare film about how great I am. Because I'm not all great," she said when explaining her decision to capture the doomed marriage in the flick.
She added, "There might be moments of greatness but they are very hard-worked. I think it was important to show that there are obstacles and problems in people's lives and it's okay if you have them."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage