Christina Aguilera's New Song to Come Out in August
Christina Aguilera has been working on her next album to follow up her 2010 set "Bionic" and is set to share a sneak peek to it this summer. A source tells Billboard that a new song from the judge/mentor on "The Voice" will be released in early August.
Described as a club banger, the highly anticipated track is produced by Swedish pop hit-maker Max Martin, who has worked with such A-list artists as Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Usher and Maroon 5. It is further reported that the song's chorus features the line, "All I want to do is what you wanted."
In addition to the Martin-produced song, Aguilera is currently working on duets with Blake Shelton and Cee-Lo Green, who are her fellow mentors on "The Voice". The tracks will reportedly also be included in her upcoming album.
Back in April, Green revealed he would collaborate in a new song following their joint project "Nasty", which didn't make the cut into the soundtrack of her 2010 film "Burlesque". "Nasty" later surfaced online in 2011.
The "Fighter" songstress previously also teamed up with the other "Voice" coach, Adam Levine, in his band Maroon 5's 2011 single "Moves Like Jagger". Listed in the rockers' third studio album "Hands All Over", it became the group's first top ten single since 2007's "Makes Me Wonder", and Aguilera's first top-ten single since 2008's "Keeps Gettin' Better".
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child