Christina Aguilera's New Song to Come Out in August
Christina Aguilera has been working on her next album to follow up her 2010 set "Bionic" and is set to share a sneak peek to it this summer. A source tells Billboard that a new song from the judge/mentor on "The Voice" will be released in early August.
Described as a club banger, the highly anticipated track is produced by Swedish pop hit-maker Max Martin, who has worked with such A-list artists as Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Usher and Maroon 5. It is further reported that the song's chorus features the line, "All I want to do is what you wanted."
In addition to the Martin-produced song, Aguilera is currently working on duets with Blake Shelton and Cee-Lo Green, who are her fellow mentors on "The Voice". The tracks will reportedly also be included in her upcoming album.
Back in April, Green revealed he would collaborate in a new song following their joint project "Nasty", which didn't make the cut into the soundtrack of her 2010 film "Burlesque". "Nasty" later surfaced online in 2011.
The "Fighter" songstress previously also teamed up with the other "Voice" coach, Adam Levine, in his band Maroon 5's 2011 single "Moves Like Jagger". Listed in the rockers' third studio album "Hands All Over", it became the group's first top ten single since 2007's "Makes Me Wonder", and Aguilera's first top-ten single since 2008's "Keeps Gettin' Better".
More Christina Aguilera News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'