Christina Aguilera's New Song to Come Out in August
Christina Aguilera has been working on her next album to follow up her 2010 set "Bionic" and is set to share a sneak peek to it this summer. A source tells Billboard that a new song from the judge/mentor on "The Voice" will be released in early August.
Described as a club banger, the highly anticipated track is produced by Swedish pop hit-maker Max Martin, who has worked with such A-list artists as Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Usher and Maroon 5. It is further reported that the song's chorus features the line, "All I want to do is what you wanted."
In addition to the Martin-produced song, Aguilera is currently working on duets with Blake Shelton and Cee-Lo Green, who are her fellow mentors on "The Voice". The tracks will reportedly also be included in her upcoming album.
Back in April, Green revealed he would collaborate in a new song following their joint project "Nasty", which didn't make the cut into the soundtrack of her 2010 film "Burlesque". "Nasty" later surfaced online in 2011.
The "Fighter" songstress previously also teamed up with the other "Voice" coach, Adam Levine, in his band Maroon 5's 2011 single "Moves Like Jagger". Listed in the rockers' third studio album "Hands All Over", it became the group's first top ten single since 2007's "Makes Me Wonder", and Aguilera's first top-ten single since 2008's "Keeps Gettin' Better".
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'