50 Cent Reveals Title of Next Album, to Release Free 'Appetizer'
50 Cent has announced that his official next album under Interscope Records will be titled "Street King Immortal". The rapper has decided to give fans what he calls an "appetizer" and release it for free before rolling out the official new CD.
The G-Unit rhymer will release "Street King Immortal" this November after it's being delayed for several months. The album was originally slated for a December 2011 release, and the 36-year-old rapper stated problems with his label as the cause of the delay.
Despite the obstacle, the rapper will still release new music via the free LP this month even without the help of his label. Fans can start downloading the prelude album "5: Murder by Numbers", which consists of ten tracks, this Friday, July 6.
He tweeted, "I'm focused on my music watch how things shift july 3 album #5 is coming out with or with out INTERSCOPE.#SK." He later clarified that he had no ill feelings towards his label and that he just wanted to give fans what they wanted.
One song off the free release, "Leave the Lights On", has been unleashed. It features Fiddy rapping about intimacy and wealth, much like the rapper's older tracks. Fans have already started praising 50 for his sexy new track, saying that it is what they have been waiting for.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak