Josh Lucas Welcomes a Baby Boy Noah Rev Maurer
Josh Lucas could officially add father to his resume at 41. His writer wife, Jessica, gave birth to their first child, a baby boy, on Friday, June 29 in New York City.
The "J. Edgar" actor and his wife named their son Noah Rev Maurer. The baby weighed in at 9 lbs., 4 oz. at time of birth, the star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Josh tied the knot with Jessica around two months after announcing their engagement. He popped the question after having a scary encounter with a mountain lion while filming a movie in Big Sur, California. "I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me," he gushed.
Before dating Jessica, Josh was romantically linked to high-profile actresses such as Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked