Josh Lucas Welcomes a Baby Boy Noah Rev Maurer
Josh Lucas could officially add father to his resume at 41. His writer wife, Jessica, gave birth to their first child, a baby boy, on Friday, June 29 in New York City.
The "J. Edgar" actor and his wife named their son Noah Rev Maurer. The baby weighed in at 9 lbs., 4 oz. at time of birth, the star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Josh tied the knot with Jessica around two months after announcing their engagement. He popped the question after having a scary encounter with a mountain lion while filming a movie in Big Sur, California. "I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me," he gushed.
Before dating Jessica, Josh was romantically linked to high-profile actresses such as Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby