Josh Lucas Welcomes a Baby Boy Noah Rev Maurer
Josh Lucas could officially add father to his resume at 41. His writer wife, Jessica, gave birth to their first child, a baby boy, on Friday, June 29 in New York City.
The "J. Edgar" actor and his wife named their son Noah Rev Maurer. The baby weighed in at 9 lbs., 4 oz. at time of birth, the star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Josh tied the knot with Jessica around two months after announcing their engagement. He popped the question after having a scary encounter with a mountain lion while filming a movie in Big Sur, California. "I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me," he gushed.
Before dating Jessica, Josh was romantically linked to high-profile actresses such as Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings