Josh Lucas Welcomes a Baby Boy Noah Rev Maurer
Josh Lucas could officially add father to his resume at 41. His writer wife, Jessica, gave birth to their first child, a baby boy, on Friday, June 29 in New York City.
The "J. Edgar" actor and his wife named their son Noah Rev Maurer. The baby weighed in at 9 lbs., 4 oz. at time of birth, the star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Josh tied the knot with Jessica around two months after announcing their engagement. He popped the question after having a scary encounter with a mountain lion while filming a movie in Big Sur, California. "I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me," he gushed.
Before dating Jessica, Josh was romantically linked to high-profile actresses such as Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart