Josh Lucas Welcomes a Baby Boy Noah Rev Maurer
Josh Lucas could officially add father to his resume at 41. His writer wife, Jessica, gave birth to their first child, a baby boy, on Friday, June 29 in New York City.
The "J. Edgar" actor and his wife named their son Noah Rev Maurer. The baby weighed in at 9 lbs., 4 oz. at time of birth, the star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Josh tied the knot with Jessica around two months after announcing their engagement. He popped the question after having a scary encounter with a mountain lion while filming a movie in Big Sur, California. "I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me," he gushed.
Before dating Jessica, Josh was romantically linked to high-profile actresses such as Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'