David Guetta Debuts 'I Can Only Imagine' Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
David Guetta takes people to his imaginary world in a new music video for "I Can Only Imagine". The Colin Tilley-directed clip features the French disc jokey standing behind a virtual machine while Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, who lend their voices in the track, perform in a futuristic set.
"David Guetta actually has this control room that's made out of all holograms," director Tilley explains about the scenes in the video. "It kinda feels like 'Minority Report'. It's just got a really crazy vibe and he's controlling everything that's happening in his world. He's controlling these dancers that are going crazy, he's controlling Chris Brown in this room with this mask on."
"I Can Only Imagine" itself is the sixth single lifted off Guetta's fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". Released in the U.S. in August 2011, the set peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200. Other musicians listed as featured guests in the effort include Nicki Minaj, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Jessie J and Sia Furler.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed