David Guetta Debuts 'I Can Only Imagine' Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
David Guetta takes people to his imaginary world in a new music video for "I Can Only Imagine". The Colin Tilley-directed clip features the French disc jokey standing behind a virtual machine while Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, who lend their voices in the track, perform in a futuristic set.
"David Guetta actually has this control room that's made out of all holograms," director Tilley explains about the scenes in the video. "It kinda feels like 'Minority Report'. It's just got a really crazy vibe and he's controlling everything that's happening in his world. He's controlling these dancers that are going crazy, he's controlling Chris Brown in this room with this mask on."
"I Can Only Imagine" itself is the sixth single lifted off Guetta's fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". Released in the U.S. in August 2011, the set peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200. Other musicians listed as featured guests in the effort include Nicki Minaj, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Jessie J and Sia Furler.
David Guetta's "I Can Only Imagine" Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance