David Guetta Debuts 'I Can Only Imagine' Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
David Guetta takes people to his imaginary world in a new music video for "I Can Only Imagine". The Colin Tilley-directed clip features the French disc jokey standing behind a virtual machine while Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, who lend their voices in the track, perform in a futuristic set.
"David Guetta actually has this control room that's made out of all holograms," director Tilley explains about the scenes in the video. "It kinda feels like 'Minority Report'. It's just got a really crazy vibe and he's controlling everything that's happening in his world. He's controlling these dancers that are going crazy, he's controlling Chris Brown in this room with this mask on."
"I Can Only Imagine" itself is the sixth single lifted off Guetta's fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". Released in the U.S. in August 2011, the set peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200. Other musicians listed as featured guests in the effort include Nicki Minaj, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Jessie J and Sia Furler.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson