David Guetta Debuts 'I Can Only Imagine' Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
David Guetta takes people to his imaginary world in a new music video for "I Can Only Imagine". The Colin Tilley-directed clip features the French disc jokey standing behind a virtual machine while Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, who lend their voices in the track, perform in a futuristic set.
"David Guetta actually has this control room that's made out of all holograms," director Tilley explains about the scenes in the video. "It kinda feels like 'Minority Report'. It's just got a really crazy vibe and he's controlling everything that's happening in his world. He's controlling these dancers that are going crazy, he's controlling Chris Brown in this room with this mask on."
"I Can Only Imagine" itself is the sixth single lifted off Guetta's fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". Released in the U.S. in August 2011, the set peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200. Other musicians listed as featured guests in the effort include Nicki Minaj, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Jessie J and Sia Furler.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win