David Guetta Debuts 'I Can Only Imagine' Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
David Guetta takes people to his imaginary world in a new music video for "I Can Only Imagine". The Colin Tilley-directed clip features the French disc jokey standing behind a virtual machine while Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, who lend their voices in the track, perform in a futuristic set.
"David Guetta actually has this control room that's made out of all holograms," director Tilley explains about the scenes in the video. "It kinda feels like 'Minority Report'. It's just got a really crazy vibe and he's controlling everything that's happening in his world. He's controlling these dancers that are going crazy, he's controlling Chris Brown in this room with this mask on."
"I Can Only Imagine" itself is the sixth single lifted off Guetta's fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". Released in the U.S. in August 2011, the set peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200. Other musicians listed as featured guests in the effort include Nicki Minaj, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Jessie J and Sia Furler.
David Guetta's "I Can Only Imagine" Music Video Ft. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne
More David Guetta News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene