First 'Django Unchained' TV Spot Reveals First Look at Samuel L. Jackson
"Django Unchained" has dropped its first TV spot which reveals a first look at Samuel L. Jackson's character, Stephen. Featured in quick glimpses, Jackson is seen sporting white hair and brows while sitting on a leather couch with a glass of liquor in his hand. The rest of the 1-minute spot highlights gun-slinging Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz who team up to kill some thugs for money.
Set in 1800s, "Django Unchained" follows Foxx's titular character, a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter King Schultz (Waltz), becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife (Kerry Washington) and liberates her from an evil plantation owner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio).
The Quentin Tarantino-directed Western movie has been scheduled to hold a Hall H panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 14. Exclusive footage from the movie will be screened for the audience, who will also have a chance to attend a Q&A session with Tarantino and the cast members.
The movie itself will arrive in the U.S. on December 25, the same day when DiCaprio's other movie "The Great Gatsby" opens nationwide.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory