First 'Django Unchained' TV Spot Reveals First Look at Samuel L. Jackson
"Django Unchained" has dropped its first TV spot which reveals a first look at Samuel L. Jackson's character, Stephen. Featured in quick glimpses, Jackson is seen sporting white hair and brows while sitting on a leather couch with a glass of liquor in his hand. The rest of the 1-minute spot highlights gun-slinging Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz who team up to kill some thugs for money.
Set in 1800s, "Django Unchained" follows Foxx's titular character, a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter King Schultz (Waltz), becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife (Kerry Washington) and liberates her from an evil plantation owner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio).
The Quentin Tarantino-directed Western movie has been scheduled to hold a Hall H panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 14. Exclusive footage from the movie will be screened for the audience, who will also have a chance to attend a Q&A session with Tarantino and the cast members.
The movie itself will arrive in the U.S. on December 25, the same day when DiCaprio's other movie "The Great Gatsby" opens nationwide.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!