First 'Django Unchained' TV Spot Reveals First Look at Samuel L. Jackson
"Django Unchained" has dropped its first TV spot which reveals a first look at Samuel L. Jackson's character, Stephen. Featured in quick glimpses, Jackson is seen sporting white hair and brows while sitting on a leather couch with a glass of liquor in his hand. The rest of the 1-minute spot highlights gun-slinging Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz who team up to kill some thugs for money.
Set in 1800s, "Django Unchained" follows Foxx's titular character, a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter King Schultz (Waltz), becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife (Kerry Washington) and liberates her from an evil plantation owner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio).
The Quentin Tarantino-directed Western movie has been scheduled to hold a Hall H panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 14. Exclusive footage from the movie will be screened for the audience, who will also have a chance to attend a Q&A session with Tarantino and the cast members.
The movie itself will arrive in the U.S. on December 25, the same day when DiCaprio's other movie "The Great Gatsby" opens nationwide.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation