The Civil Wars' Joy Williams Welcomes a Baby Boy
Joy Williams delivered her first child with manager husband Nate Yetton. The singer of The Civil Wars gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, June 30 in Nashville. The couple named their newly-born son Miles Alexander.
"Now I really know what love at first sight means after meeting my son, Miles Alexander," she tweeted Sunday. "Born yesterday, all happy and healthy. xo." Her husband chimed in, "I'm in love with my son, Miles Alexander. He's absolutely beautiful! In awe of him and his mama. I'm such a lucky guy."
Joy announced her pregnancy in February, before she was due to attend Grammy Awards with bandmate John Paul White. "Beyond elated to share that Nate & I are expecting our first child in late June!!! My baby bump & I will see you on the red carpet. :)" so she gushed back then.
They won Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Best Folk Album at the prestigious event.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday