The Civil Wars' Joy Williams Welcomes a Baby Boy
Joy Williams delivered her first child with manager husband Nate Yetton. The singer of The Civil Wars gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, June 30 in Nashville. The couple named their newly-born son Miles Alexander.
"Now I really know what love at first sight means after meeting my son, Miles Alexander," she tweeted Sunday. "Born yesterday, all happy and healthy. xo." Her husband chimed in, "I'm in love with my son, Miles Alexander. He's absolutely beautiful! In awe of him and his mama. I'm such a lucky guy."
Joy announced her pregnancy in February, before she was due to attend Grammy Awards with bandmate John Paul White. "Beyond elated to share that Nate & I are expecting our first child in late June!!! My baby bump & I will see you on the red carpet. :)" so she gushed back then.
They won Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Best Folk Album at the prestigious event.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie