The Civil Wars' Joy Williams Welcomes a Baby Boy
Joy Williams delivered her first child with manager husband Nate Yetton. The singer of The Civil Wars gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, June 30 in Nashville. The couple named their newly-born son Miles Alexander.
"Now I really know what love at first sight means after meeting my son, Miles Alexander," she tweeted Sunday. "Born yesterday, all happy and healthy. xo." Her husband chimed in, "I'm in love with my son, Miles Alexander. He's absolutely beautiful! In awe of him and his mama. I'm such a lucky guy."
Joy announced her pregnancy in February, before she was due to attend Grammy Awards with bandmate John Paul White. "Beyond elated to share that Nate & I are expecting our first child in late June!!! My baby bump & I will see you on the red carpet. :)" so she gushed back then.
They won Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Best Folk Album at the prestigious event.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes