The Civil Wars' Joy Williams Welcomes a Baby Boy
Joy Williams delivered her first child with manager husband Nate Yetton. The singer of The Civil Wars gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, June 30 in Nashville. The couple named their newly-born son Miles Alexander.
"Now I really know what love at first sight means after meeting my son, Miles Alexander," she tweeted Sunday. "Born yesterday, all happy and healthy. xo." Her husband chimed in, "I'm in love with my son, Miles Alexander. He's absolutely beautiful! In awe of him and his mama. I'm such a lucky guy."
Joy announced her pregnancy in February, before she was due to attend Grammy Awards with bandmate John Paul White. "Beyond elated to share that Nate & I are expecting our first child in late June!!! My baby bump & I will see you on the red carpet. :)" so she gushed back then.
They won Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Best Folk Album at the prestigious event.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'