The Civil Wars' Joy Williams Welcomes a Baby Boy
Joy Williams delivered her first child with manager husband Nate Yetton. The singer of The Civil Wars gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, June 30 in Nashville. The couple named their newly-born son Miles Alexander.
"Now I really know what love at first sight means after meeting my son, Miles Alexander," she tweeted Sunday. "Born yesterday, all happy and healthy. xo." Her husband chimed in, "I'm in love with my son, Miles Alexander. He's absolutely beautiful! In awe of him and his mama. I'm such a lucky guy."
Joy announced her pregnancy in February, before she was due to attend Grammy Awards with bandmate John Paul White. "Beyond elated to share that Nate & I are expecting our first child in late June!!! My baby bump & I will see you on the red carpet. :)" so she gushed back then.
They won Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Best Folk Album at the prestigious event.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why