Alec Baldwin and New Wife Show Off Wedding Rings, Step Out With Family
One day after tying the knot, Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas showed off their wedding rings. The actor rocked a simple thin band, while the yoga instructor sported a ring surrounded with diamonds. The new rock sat next to her engagement sparkler which featured a huge round stone.
The newlyweds were spotted taking a stroll on the streets of Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan with some family members, including his 16-year-old daughter with ex-wife Kim Basinger, Ireland. Baldwin wore khakis and black t-shirt, while Thomas opted for white tee and denim shorts.
Wearing matching aviator glasses, the couple were holding hands. At one point, Baldwin and his group sat somewhere in a park with Thomas sitting on his lap. "What a weekend," she tweeted along with a picture of her and her husband sharing a passionate kiss a day prior. Ireland posted similar message earlier, to which the new bride replied, "You can say that again!!"
Baldwin and Thomas swapped wedding vows at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City on Saturday, June 30 with Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Mariska Hargitay, Woody Allen, Billy Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin on attendance. "Alec warmly receiving congratulations from well-wishing fans on his way into the service," his rep said.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia