Alec Baldwin and New Wife Show Off Wedding Rings, Step Out With Family
One day after tying the knot, Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas showed off their wedding rings. The actor rocked a simple thin band, while the yoga instructor sported a ring surrounded with diamonds. The new rock sat next to her engagement sparkler which featured a huge round stone.
The newlyweds were spotted taking a stroll on the streets of Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan with some family members, including his 16-year-old daughter with ex-wife Kim Basinger, Ireland. Baldwin wore khakis and black t-shirt, while Thomas opted for white tee and denim shorts.
Wearing matching aviator glasses, the couple were holding hands. At one point, Baldwin and his group sat somewhere in a park with Thomas sitting on his lap. "What a weekend," she tweeted along with a picture of her and her husband sharing a passionate kiss a day prior. Ireland posted similar message earlier, to which the new bride replied, "You can say that again!!"
Baldwin and Thomas swapped wedding vows at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City on Saturday, June 30 with Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Mariska Hargitay, Woody Allen, Billy Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin on attendance. "Alec warmly receiving congratulations from well-wishing fans on his way into the service," his rep said.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death