Alec Baldwin and New Wife Show Off Wedding Rings, Step Out With Family
One day after tying the knot, Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas showed off their wedding rings. The actor rocked a simple thin band, while the yoga instructor sported a ring surrounded with diamonds. The new rock sat next to her engagement sparkler which featured a huge round stone.
The newlyweds were spotted taking a stroll on the streets of Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan with some family members, including his 16-year-old daughter with ex-wife Kim Basinger, Ireland. Baldwin wore khakis and black t-shirt, while Thomas opted for white tee and denim shorts.
Wearing matching aviator glasses, the couple were holding hands. At one point, Baldwin and his group sat somewhere in a park with Thomas sitting on his lap. "What a weekend," she tweeted along with a picture of her and her husband sharing a passionate kiss a day prior. Ireland posted similar message earlier, to which the new bride replied, "You can say that again!!"
Baldwin and Thomas swapped wedding vows at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City on Saturday, June 30 with Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Mariska Hargitay, Woody Allen, Billy Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin on attendance. "Alec warmly receiving congratulations from well-wishing fans on his way into the service," his rep said.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March