Alec Baldwin and New Wife Show Off Wedding Rings, Step Out With Family
One day after tying the knot, Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas showed off their wedding rings. The actor rocked a simple thin band, while the yoga instructor sported a ring surrounded with diamonds. The new rock sat next to her engagement sparkler which featured a huge round stone.
The newlyweds were spotted taking a stroll on the streets of Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan with some family members, including his 16-year-old daughter with ex-wife Kim Basinger, Ireland. Baldwin wore khakis and black t-shirt, while Thomas opted for white tee and denim shorts.
Wearing matching aviator glasses, the couple were holding hands. At one point, Baldwin and his group sat somewhere in a park with Thomas sitting on his lap. "What a weekend," she tweeted along with a picture of her and her husband sharing a passionate kiss a day prior. Ireland posted similar message earlier, to which the new bride replied, "You can say that again!!"
Baldwin and Thomas swapped wedding vows at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City on Saturday, June 30 with Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Mariska Hargitay, Woody Allen, Billy Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin on attendance. "Alec warmly receiving congratulations from well-wishing fans on his way into the service," his rep said.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement