Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower's Engagement Off
Slightly more than a year after announcing that they were engaged, Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower said they have split and the engagement is off. The couple met on the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 2010 and he proposed to her after only six months of dating.
Bower has confirmed the separation to Daily Mail, saying he's "heartbroken" over the split. She has reportedly left the London townhouse they were sharing. "They have split but it is amicable," a source said.
When announcing their engagement last year, Bower gushed, "I'm engaged. I'm very happy. It's a wonderful, wonderful time." He said they have had a date and plans for the wedding but would not reveal it to public.
Wright, who claimed her fame as Ginny Weasley in "Harry Potter" franchise, will next be seen in "Geography of the Hapless Heart". Bower reprises his role as Volturi member Caius in the last installment of the "Twilight" series.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed