Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower's Engagement Off
Slightly more than a year after announcing that they were engaged, Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower said they have split and the engagement is off. The couple met on the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 2010 and he proposed to her after only six months of dating.
Bower has confirmed the separation to Daily Mail, saying he's "heartbroken" over the split. She has reportedly left the London townhouse they were sharing. "They have split but it is amicable," a source said.
When announcing their engagement last year, Bower gushed, "I'm engaged. I'm very happy. It's a wonderful, wonderful time." He said they have had a date and plans for the wedding but would not reveal it to public.
Wright, who claimed her fame as Ginny Weasley in "Harry Potter" franchise, will next be seen in "Geography of the Hapless Heart". Bower reprises his role as Volturi member Caius in the last installment of the "Twilight" series.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance