Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower's Engagement Off
Slightly more than a year after announcing that they were engaged, Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower said they have split and the engagement is off. The couple met on the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 2010 and he proposed to her after only six months of dating.
Bower has confirmed the separation to Daily Mail, saying he's "heartbroken" over the split. She has reportedly left the London townhouse they were sharing. "They have split but it is amicable," a source said.
When announcing their engagement last year, Bower gushed, "I'm engaged. I'm very happy. It's a wonderful, wonderful time." He said they have had a date and plans for the wedding but would not reveal it to public.
Wright, who claimed her fame as Ginny Weasley in "Harry Potter" franchise, will next be seen in "Geography of the Hapless Heart". Bower reprises his role as Volturi member Caius in the last installment of the "Twilight" series.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway