Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower's Engagement Off
Slightly more than a year after announcing that they were engaged, Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower said they have split and the engagement is off. The couple met on the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 2010 and he proposed to her after only six months of dating.
Bower has confirmed the separation to Daily Mail, saying he's "heartbroken" over the split. She has reportedly left the London townhouse they were sharing. "They have split but it is amicable," a source said.
When announcing their engagement last year, Bower gushed, "I'm engaged. I'm very happy. It's a wonderful, wonderful time." He said they have had a date and plans for the wedding but would not reveal it to public.
Wright, who claimed her fame as Ginny Weasley in "Harry Potter" franchise, will next be seen in "Geography of the Hapless Heart". Bower reprises his role as Volturi member Caius in the last installment of the "Twilight" series.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'