Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower's Engagement Off
Slightly more than a year after announcing that they were engaged, Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower said they have split and the engagement is off. The couple met on the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 2010 and he proposed to her after only six months of dating.
Bower has confirmed the separation to Daily Mail, saying he's "heartbroken" over the split. She has reportedly left the London townhouse they were sharing. "They have split but it is amicable," a source said.
When announcing their engagement last year, Bower gushed, "I'm engaged. I'm very happy. It's a wonderful, wonderful time." He said they have had a date and plans for the wedding but would not reveal it to public.
Wright, who claimed her fame as Ginny Weasley in "Harry Potter" franchise, will next be seen in "Geography of the Hapless Heart". Bower reprises his role as Volturi member Caius in the last installment of the "Twilight" series.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry