Mick Jagger Walked Daughter Jade Down the Aisle
Mick Jagger gave away daughter Jade on her wedding. The Rolling Stones rocker walked his only daughter with Bianca Jagger on the aisle Saturday, June 30 at the Aynhoe Park Hotel near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Jade swapped vows with DJ Adrian Fillary in front of celebrity guests such as model Kate Moss and designer Christian Louboutin. Moss' daughter Lila Grace was one of the flower girls. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old bride recruited her daughters with artist Piers Jackson, Assisi and Amba, to become the bridesmaids.
Family in attendance beside Mick and Bianca were Mick's second wife Jerry Hall and their daughter Georgia. Mick was expected to perform at the reception held also at the hotel. The Daily Mail reported that he would sing Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as the newlyweds took their first dance as married couple.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna