Mick Jagger Walked Daughter Jade Down the Aisle
Mick Jagger gave away daughter Jade on her wedding. The Rolling Stones rocker walked his only daughter with Bianca Jagger on the aisle Saturday, June 30 at the Aynhoe Park Hotel near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Jade swapped vows with DJ Adrian Fillary in front of celebrity guests such as model Kate Moss and designer Christian Louboutin. Moss' daughter Lila Grace was one of the flower girls. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old bride recruited her daughters with artist Piers Jackson, Assisi and Amba, to become the bridesmaids.
Family in attendance beside Mick and Bianca were Mick's second wife Jerry Hall and their daughter Georgia. Mick was expected to perform at the reception held also at the hotel. The Daily Mail reported that he would sing Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as the newlyweds took their first dance as married couple.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism