Mick Jagger Walked Daughter Jade Down the Aisle
Mick Jagger gave away daughter Jade on her wedding. The Rolling Stones rocker walked his only daughter with Bianca Jagger on the aisle Saturday, June 30 at the Aynhoe Park Hotel near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Jade swapped vows with DJ Adrian Fillary in front of celebrity guests such as model Kate Moss and designer Christian Louboutin. Moss' daughter Lila Grace was one of the flower girls. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old bride recruited her daughters with artist Piers Jackson, Assisi and Amba, to become the bridesmaids.
Family in attendance beside Mick and Bianca were Mick's second wife Jerry Hall and their daughter Georgia. Mick was expected to perform at the reception held also at the hotel. The Daily Mail reported that he would sing Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as the newlyweds took their first dance as married couple.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars