Mick Jagger Walked Daughter Jade Down the Aisle
Mick Jagger gave away daughter Jade on her wedding. The Rolling Stones rocker walked his only daughter with Bianca Jagger on the aisle Saturday, June 30 at the Aynhoe Park Hotel near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Jade swapped vows with DJ Adrian Fillary in front of celebrity guests such as model Kate Moss and designer Christian Louboutin. Moss' daughter Lila Grace was one of the flower girls. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old bride recruited her daughters with artist Piers Jackson, Assisi and Amba, to become the bridesmaids.
Family in attendance beside Mick and Bianca were Mick's second wife Jerry Hall and their daughter Georgia. Mick was expected to perform at the reception held also at the hotel. The Daily Mail reported that he would sing Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as the newlyweds took their first dance as married couple.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart