Mick Jagger Walked Daughter Jade Down the Aisle
Mick Jagger gave away daughter Jade on her wedding. The Rolling Stones rocker walked his only daughter with Bianca Jagger on the aisle Saturday, June 30 at the Aynhoe Park Hotel near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Jade swapped vows with DJ Adrian Fillary in front of celebrity guests such as model Kate Moss and designer Christian Louboutin. Moss' daughter Lila Grace was one of the flower girls. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old bride recruited her daughters with artist Piers Jackson, Assisi and Amba, to become the bridesmaids.
Family in attendance beside Mick and Bianca were Mick's second wife Jerry Hall and their daughter Georgia. Mick was expected to perform at the reception held also at the hotel. The Daily Mail reported that he would sing Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as the newlyweds took their first dance as married couple.
More Mick Jagger News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'