Woman Claiming to Be Mrs. Usher Arrested for Mental Problems
The woman who claimed she is Mrs. Usher has been arrested for mental problems. Darshelle Jones-Rakestraw had visited the R 'n' B singer's house in Atlanta last weekend, sitting on his porch with her iPad plugged into a house outlet.
Usher spotted the woman from the security cam and called the police himself. Police arrested Jones-Rakestraw for disobeying a criminal trespass warning because she had visited the house the day before and warned. But she was in such a bizarre mental state that prison would not take her. Thus she was transferred to Emory Johns Creek Hospital where she was subject to psychiatric evaluation. She was discharged from the hospital shortly with a copy of the charges against her.
The woman made a YouTube video on Wednesday, June 27 to explain that she was at Usher's house on his invitation. "I'm assuming that when he calls me, he expects me to answer his call, and it doesn't matter how I get to him," the 26-year-old said. "That is the reason why I showed up at his properties."
The homeless woman also claimed that Usher has been supporting her financially. "I am not a stalker. I have been an advocate for Mr. Raymond in his family. He has been complaining constantly to me about his ankle pains, his headaches and his situation with obtaining custody of his children," she said.
"I am in love with Mr. Raymond, but I do not appreciate the fact that he has tried to charge me with stalking. I am deeply disgruntled and hurt by his misrepresentation." She would have to explain and back up her stories when she appears in court next month.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'