Robbie Williams Posts Photo of Wife's Pregnant Belly
Proud daddy-to-be Robbie Williams showed off his wife's growing belly in a photo posted on his website. The singer took a picture of Ayda Field lifting her shirt to reveal the baby bump in their Los Angeles home, writing "My two girls!".
Field is due to give birth in September. They announced the pregnancy in March, almost two years after they got married. "Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all," Williams gushed. "Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!! We had sex! It works! We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned."
Rumor has it, they will name the baby girl Roberta after her father but they were considering Genevieve and Alice as well. For the nursery, they have decorated it with items from Petit Tresor such as custom-designed sleigh cribs and Notte Fatata.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season