Robbie Williams Posts Photo of Wife's Pregnant Belly
Proud daddy-to-be Robbie Williams showed off his wife's growing belly in a photo posted on his website. The singer took a picture of Ayda Field lifting her shirt to reveal the baby bump in their Los Angeles home, writing "My two girls!".
Field is due to give birth in September. They announced the pregnancy in March, almost two years after they got married. "Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all," Williams gushed. "Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!! We had sex! It works! We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned."
Rumor has it, they will name the baby girl Roberta after her father but they were considering Genevieve and Alice as well. For the nursery, they have decorated it with items from Petit Tresor such as custom-designed sleigh cribs and Notte Fatata.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'