Robbie Williams Posts Photo of Wife's Pregnant Belly
Proud daddy-to-be Robbie Williams showed off his wife's growing belly in a photo posted on his website. The singer took a picture of Ayda Field lifting her shirt to reveal the baby bump in their Los Angeles home, writing "My two girls!".
Field is due to give birth in September. They announced the pregnancy in March, almost two years after they got married. "Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all," Williams gushed. "Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!! We had sex! It works! We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned."
Rumor has it, they will name the baby girl Roberta after her father but they were considering Genevieve and Alice as well. For the nursery, they have decorated it with items from Petit Tresor such as custom-designed sleigh cribs and Notte Fatata.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding