Robbie Williams Posts Photo of Wife's Pregnant Belly
Proud daddy-to-be Robbie Williams showed off his wife's growing belly in a photo posted on his website. The singer took a picture of Ayda Field lifting her shirt to reveal the baby bump in their Los Angeles home, writing "My two girls!".
Field is due to give birth in September. They announced the pregnancy in March, almost two years after they got married. "Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all," Williams gushed. "Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!! We had sex! It works! We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned."
Rumor has it, they will name the baby girl Roberta after her father but they were considering Genevieve and Alice as well. For the nursery, they have decorated it with items from Petit Tresor such as custom-designed sleigh cribs and Notte Fatata.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius