Robbie Williams Posts Photo of Wife's Pregnant Belly
Proud daddy-to-be Robbie Williams showed off his wife's growing belly in a photo posted on his website. The singer took a picture of Ayda Field lifting her shirt to reveal the baby bump in their Los Angeles home, writing "My two girls!".
Field is due to give birth in September. They announced the pregnancy in March, almost two years after they got married. "Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all," Williams gushed. "Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!! We had sex! It works! We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned."
Rumor has it, they will name the baby girl Roberta after her father but they were considering Genevieve and Alice as well. For the nursery, they have decorated it with items from Petit Tresor such as custom-designed sleigh cribs and Notte Fatata.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films