CBS Brings Back 'Unforgettable' for Summer 2013
CBS apparently has a change of mind regarding its 2012 freshman "Unforgettable". After canceling the show which just aired for one-full season, the network will revive the series for a targeted 2013 summer return. The second season will consist of 13 episodes.
"Hey #Unforgettable fans. It's official, the series will return to #CBS for summer 2013," the Eye took to Twitter on Friday, June 29 to announce the show's revival. Lifetime and TNT were previously reported to be interested in reviving the police procedural series.
"Unforgettable" follows Poppy Montgomery's Carrie Wells, a former police detective with a rare condition that makes her memory so flawless. She reunites with her ex-boyfriend and partner, NYPD Detective Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), when she consults on a homicide case, before she permanently joins his unit. The series averaged 12.1 million viewers in its first season, making it one of most-watched shows to be canceled.
This is not the first time a network brings back a show after axing it. FOX revived "Breaking In" earlier this year after canceling it in May 2011. However, that did not last long since the network canceled it again in May this year.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign