CBS Brings Back 'Unforgettable' for Summer 2013
CBS apparently has a change of mind regarding its 2012 freshman "Unforgettable". After canceling the show which just aired for one-full season, the network will revive the series for a targeted 2013 summer return. The second season will consist of 13 episodes.
"Hey #Unforgettable fans. It's official, the series will return to #CBS for summer 2013," the Eye took to Twitter on Friday, June 29 to announce the show's revival. Lifetime and TNT were previously reported to be interested in reviving the police procedural series.
"Unforgettable" follows Poppy Montgomery's Carrie Wells, a former police detective with a rare condition that makes her memory so flawless. She reunites with her ex-boyfriend and partner, NYPD Detective Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), when she consults on a homicide case, before she permanently joins his unit. The series averaged 12.1 million viewers in its first season, making it one of most-watched shows to be canceled.
This is not the first time a network brings back a show after axing it. FOX revived "Breaking In" earlier this year after canceling it in May 2011. However, that did not last long since the network canceled it again in May this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers