CBS Brings Back 'Unforgettable' for Summer 2013
CBS apparently has a change of mind regarding its 2012 freshman "Unforgettable". After canceling the show which just aired for one-full season, the network will revive the series for a targeted 2013 summer return. The second season will consist of 13 episodes.
"Hey #Unforgettable fans. It's official, the series will return to #CBS for summer 2013," the Eye took to Twitter on Friday, June 29 to announce the show's revival. Lifetime and TNT were previously reported to be interested in reviving the police procedural series.
"Unforgettable" follows Poppy Montgomery's Carrie Wells, a former police detective with a rare condition that makes her memory so flawless. She reunites with her ex-boyfriend and partner, NYPD Detective Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), when she consults on a homicide case, before she permanently joins his unit. The series averaged 12.1 million viewers in its first season, making it one of most-watched shows to be canceled.
This is not the first time a network brings back a show after axing it. FOX revived "Breaking In" earlier this year after canceling it in May 2011. However, that did not last long since the network canceled it again in May this year.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'