Justin Bieber Baffled by Justin Timberlake Comparison, Hanging Up on Interview
Justin Bieber refused to be compared to Justin Timberlake. The teen singer was not impressed when a Mojo in the Morning host said in a phone interview that he thought he heard the former NSYNC boybander when listening to "Boyfriend".
"Our voices sound nothing alike," Bieber insisted. The interviewer explained that he meant it as a compliment, but the Canadian idol was not having it. Praising JT as "talented," he insisted he wanted to have his "own lane and not be compared."
The chat got more awkward when the interviewer talked about One Direction and dragged his mother Pattie into it. Calling the boyband "kids," he was upset when Mojo asked, "Do you worry about Harry [Styles] when he's around your mom because it seems like he likes older women?"
An offended Bieber shot back, "I think you should worry about me around your mom, bro." When the host answered, "Justin, my mom's dead, so unfortunately, it wouldn't work," the boyfriend of Selena Gomez hang up the phone.
"He got a little upset with the question, to be completely honest with you and he probably won't be calling back," it's explained. The audio taping their interview was posted on Mojo's website, but was subsequently removed at the request of his camp.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor