Justin Bieber Baffled by Justin Timberlake Comparison, Hanging Up on Interview
Justin Bieber refused to be compared to Justin Timberlake. The teen singer was not impressed when a Mojo in the Morning host said in a phone interview that he thought he heard the former NSYNC boybander when listening to "Boyfriend".
"Our voices sound nothing alike," Bieber insisted. The interviewer explained that he meant it as a compliment, but the Canadian idol was not having it. Praising JT as "talented," he insisted he wanted to have his "own lane and not be compared."
The chat got more awkward when the interviewer talked about One Direction and dragged his mother Pattie into it. Calling the boyband "kids," he was upset when Mojo asked, "Do you worry about Harry [Styles] when he's around your mom because it seems like he likes older women?"
An offended Bieber shot back, "I think you should worry about me around your mom, bro." When the host answered, "Justin, my mom's dead, so unfortunately, it wouldn't work," the boyfriend of Selena Gomez hang up the phone.
"He got a little upset with the question, to be completely honest with you and he probably won't be calling back," it's explained. The audio taping their interview was posted on Mojo's website, but was subsequently removed at the request of his camp.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding