50 Cent Talks Car Crash, Credits Bulletproof SUV for Saving Him
A few days after having car accident on the Long Island Expressway, 50 Cent talked to MTV News about the crash. The G-Unit rapper said his bulletproof vehicle saved him from getting serious injury when his car was rear-ended by a Mack Truck.
"We spun off into the rail. We would've flipped if it was a regular truck, but the truck weighs over a ton because it has additional stuff in it," he stated. "It did more damage to the Mack Truck than it did to my truck, 'cause I got a level six; it's a bulletproof vehicle. It's the same standard as what they're moving Obama around in."
Explaining what happened that day, the rhymer recalled, "We were just riding down the LIE and a Mack Truck - he said he lost control of the vehicle later to police officers because his load shifted. He tried to brake, his load shifted, and he lost control and he ran into the back of the truck."
Denying speculation that the accident was just a publicity stunt before his new album "5 (Murder by Numbers)" comes out, he said, "Trust me, I have enough money to not hit myself with a Mack Truck to try to get a few dollars. What's the thought process on this? It makes no sense to me."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'