Video: Channing Tatum Channels Teen Girl in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Sketch
Easily grabbing the attention of female moviegoers with his role as a sexy stripper in "Magic Mike", Channing Tatum recently showed a completely different persona on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". In the Thursday, June 28 episode of the show, the hunky actor played an adolescent girl named Susie who joins Jimmy Fallon's Sara in "Ew!" sketch.
Sporting a long, brown wig, a yellow dress and pink lipstick, the Duke of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" speaks in a high-pitched tone as his and Fallon's alter egos discuss their favorite band One Direction. At one point, Tatum's Susie shows some moves she learns in her dancing class. The girl pals also talk about "ew" things, during which they include a promotion for Tatum's latest drama movie.
In an interview with Fallon, Tatum recalled the time he made an appearance in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" video. The "Dear John" star revealed he was paid $400 for four days of working in the clip, where he was featured briefly as a shirtless bartender.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo