Video: Channing Tatum Channels Teen Girl in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Sketch
Easily grabbing the attention of female moviegoers with his role as a sexy stripper in "Magic Mike", Channing Tatum recently showed a completely different persona on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". In the Thursday, June 28 episode of the show, the hunky actor played an adolescent girl named Susie who joins Jimmy Fallon's Sara in "Ew!" sketch.
Sporting a long, brown wig, a yellow dress and pink lipstick, the Duke of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" speaks in a high-pitched tone as his and Fallon's alter egos discuss their favorite band One Direction. At one point, Tatum's Susie shows some moves she learns in her dancing class. The girl pals also talk about "ew" things, during which they include a promotion for Tatum's latest drama movie.
In an interview with Fallon, Tatum recalled the time he made an appearance in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" video. The "Dear John" star revealed he was paid $400 for four days of working in the clip, where he was featured briefly as a shirtless bartender.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?