Video: Channing Tatum Channels Teen Girl in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Sketch
Easily grabbing the attention of female moviegoers with his role as a sexy stripper in "Magic Mike", Channing Tatum recently showed a completely different persona on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". In the Thursday, June 28 episode of the show, the hunky actor played an adolescent girl named Susie who joins Jimmy Fallon's Sara in "Ew!" sketch.
Sporting a long, brown wig, a yellow dress and pink lipstick, the Duke of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" speaks in a high-pitched tone as his and Fallon's alter egos discuss their favorite band One Direction. At one point, Tatum's Susie shows some moves she learns in her dancing class. The girl pals also talk about "ew" things, during which they include a promotion for Tatum's latest drama movie.
In an interview with Fallon, Tatum recalled the time he made an appearance in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" video. The "Dear John" star revealed he was paid $400 for four days of working in the clip, where he was featured briefly as a shirtless bartender.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set