Video: Channing Tatum Channels Teen Girl in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Sketch
Easily grabbing the attention of female moviegoers with his role as a sexy stripper in "Magic Mike", Channing Tatum recently showed a completely different persona on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". In the Thursday, June 28 episode of the show, the hunky actor played an adolescent girl named Susie who joins Jimmy Fallon's Sara in "Ew!" sketch.
Sporting a long, brown wig, a yellow dress and pink lipstick, the Duke of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" speaks in a high-pitched tone as his and Fallon's alter egos discuss their favorite band One Direction. At one point, Tatum's Susie shows some moves she learns in her dancing class. The girl pals also talk about "ew" things, during which they include a promotion for Tatum's latest drama movie.
In an interview with Fallon, Tatum recalled the time he made an appearance in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" video. The "Dear John" star revealed he was paid $400 for four days of working in the clip, where he was featured briefly as a shirtless bartender.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal