Video: Channing Tatum Channels Teen Girl in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Sketch
Easily grabbing the attention of female moviegoers with his role as a sexy stripper in "Magic Mike", Channing Tatum recently showed a completely different persona on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". In the Thursday, June 28 episode of the show, the hunky actor played an adolescent girl named Susie who joins Jimmy Fallon's Sara in "Ew!" sketch.
Sporting a long, brown wig, a yellow dress and pink lipstick, the Duke of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" speaks in a high-pitched tone as his and Fallon's alter egos discuss their favorite band One Direction. At one point, Tatum's Susie shows some moves she learns in her dancing class. The girl pals also talk about "ew" things, during which they include a promotion for Tatum's latest drama movie.
In an interview with Fallon, Tatum recalled the time he made an appearance in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" video. The "Dear John" star revealed he was paid $400 for four days of working in the clip, where he was featured briefly as a shirtless bartender.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle