Video: Alec Baldwin Confronts Photographer Outside His Apartment
Alec Baldwin was not too happy when paparazzi were swarming outside his apartment in New York on June 29 and harassed his neighbor. The "30 Rock" star grabbed one of the shutterbugs by his arms and dragged him away from the building.
"Leave my neighbor alone," Baldwin said, to which the paparazzo replied, "I was just telling you to have a good wedding." The actor got more furious and told the cameraman to "shut the f**k up." He added, "Get out of here ... Leave my neighbor alone!!"
The 54-year-old "Rock of Ages" star called the photographer a "little girl" before retreating. He wore a "Late Show with David Letterman" t-shirt, a pair of shorts and aviator glasses. He also held a pink stuffed animal under his arm.
Baldwin is expected to tie the knot with his yoga instructor fiancee Hilaria Thomas this coming weekend. He was involved in a scuffle with a different photographer when visiting Manhattan's Marriage License Bureau on June 19.
Baldwin was previously married to Kim Basinger and has one daughter together.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
More Alec Baldwin News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale