Video: Alec Baldwin Confronts Photographer Outside His Apartment
Alec Baldwin was not too happy when paparazzi were swarming outside his apartment in New York on June 29 and harassed his neighbor. The "30 Rock" star grabbed one of the shutterbugs by his arms and dragged him away from the building.
"Leave my neighbor alone," Baldwin said, to which the paparazzo replied, "I was just telling you to have a good wedding." The actor got more furious and told the cameraman to "shut the f**k up." He added, "Get out of here ... Leave my neighbor alone!!"
The 54-year-old "Rock of Ages" star called the photographer a "little girl" before retreating. He wore a "Late Show with David Letterman" t-shirt, a pair of shorts and aviator glasses. He also held a pink stuffed animal under his arm.
Baldwin is expected to tie the knot with his yoga instructor fiancee Hilaria Thomas this coming weekend. He was involved in a scuffle with a different photographer when visiting Manhattan's Marriage License Bureau on June 19.
Baldwin was previously married to Kim Basinger and has one daughter together.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'