Video: Alec Baldwin Confronts Photographer Outside His Apartment
Alec Baldwin was not too happy when paparazzi were swarming outside his apartment in New York on June 29 and harassed his neighbor. The "30 Rock" star grabbed one of the shutterbugs by his arms and dragged him away from the building.
"Leave my neighbor alone," Baldwin said, to which the paparazzo replied, "I was just telling you to have a good wedding." The actor got more furious and told the cameraman to "shut the f**k up." He added, "Get out of here ... Leave my neighbor alone!!"
The 54-year-old "Rock of Ages" star called the photographer a "little girl" before retreating. He wore a "Late Show with David Letterman" t-shirt, a pair of shorts and aviator glasses. He also held a pink stuffed animal under his arm.
Baldwin is expected to tie the knot with his yoga instructor fiancee Hilaria Thomas this coming weekend. He was involved in a scuffle with a different photographer when visiting Manhattan's Marriage License Bureau on June 19.
Baldwin was previously married to Kim Basinger and has one daughter together.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig