Video: Alec Baldwin Confronts Photographer Outside His Apartment
Alec Baldwin was not too happy when paparazzi were swarming outside his apartment in New York on June 29 and harassed his neighbor. The "30 Rock" star grabbed one of the shutterbugs by his arms and dragged him away from the building.
"Leave my neighbor alone," Baldwin said, to which the paparazzo replied, "I was just telling you to have a good wedding." The actor got more furious and told the cameraman to "shut the f**k up." He added, "Get out of here ... Leave my neighbor alone!!"
The 54-year-old "Rock of Ages" star called the photographer a "little girl" before retreating. He wore a "Late Show with David Letterman" t-shirt, a pair of shorts and aviator glasses. He also held a pink stuffed animal under his arm.
Baldwin is expected to tie the knot with his yoga instructor fiancee Hilaria Thomas this coming weekend. He was involved in a scuffle with a different photographer when visiting Manhattan's Marriage License Bureau on June 19.
Baldwin was previously married to Kim Basinger and has one daughter together.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum