Video: Alec Baldwin Confronts Photographer Outside His Apartment
Alec Baldwin was not too happy when paparazzi were swarming outside his apartment in New York on June 29 and harassed his neighbor. The "30 Rock" star grabbed one of the shutterbugs by his arms and dragged him away from the building.
"Leave my neighbor alone," Baldwin said, to which the paparazzo replied, "I was just telling you to have a good wedding." The actor got more furious and told the cameraman to "shut the f**k up." He added, "Get out of here ... Leave my neighbor alone!!"
The 54-year-old "Rock of Ages" star called the photographer a "little girl" before retreating. He wore a "Late Show with David Letterman" t-shirt, a pair of shorts and aviator glasses. He also held a pink stuffed animal under his arm.
Baldwin is expected to tie the knot with his yoga instructor fiancee Hilaria Thomas this coming weekend. He was involved in a scuffle with a different photographer when visiting Manhattan's Marriage License Bureau on June 19.
Baldwin was previously married to Kim Basinger and has one daughter together.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
More Alec Baldwin News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie