Lady Antebellum Debut Intense Music Video for 'Wanted You More'
Lady Antebellum's new music video has been made available online for viewing pleasure. Made in support of their latest single "Wanted You More", the clip artfully reflects the song's theme about a relationship that is coming to an end.
Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood unleash their emotion while performing the ballad with a background of enchanted woods. The scenes are mixed with footage of two models playing a heartbroken couple. The clip gets more dramatic toward the end as it shows a piano set on fire.
In a statement, Scott sings praise to Noble Jones who directed the visuals. "Noble did such a great job of capturing the emotion of this song and used some really cool special effects," she says before gushing about the final scene, "The last scene was crazy...the adrenaline was definitely pumping, I knew I had only one chance to get that shot!"
"Wanted You More" is the fourth single lifted off the country music group's third studio installment "Own the Night", which has been released since September 13, 2011. Scott and Kelley once said they based the song around a melody that their road band was playing during a sound check.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer