Lady Antebellum Debut Intense Music Video for 'Wanted You More'
Lady Antebellum's new music video has been made available online for viewing pleasure. Made in support of their latest single "Wanted You More", the clip artfully reflects the song's theme about a relationship that is coming to an end.
Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood unleash their emotion while performing the ballad with a background of enchanted woods. The scenes are mixed with footage of two models playing a heartbroken couple. The clip gets more dramatic toward the end as it shows a piano set on fire.
In a statement, Scott sings praise to Noble Jones who directed the visuals. "Noble did such a great job of capturing the emotion of this song and used some really cool special effects," she says before gushing about the final scene, "The last scene was crazy...the adrenaline was definitely pumping, I knew I had only one chance to get that shot!"
"Wanted You More" is the fourth single lifted off the country music group's third studio installment "Own the Night", which has been released since September 13, 2011. Scott and Kelley once said they based the song around a melody that their road band was playing during a sound check.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose