Lady Antebellum Debut Intense Music Video for 'Wanted You More'
Lady Antebellum's new music video has been made available online for viewing pleasure. Made in support of their latest single "Wanted You More", the clip artfully reflects the song's theme about a relationship that is coming to an end.
Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood unleash their emotion while performing the ballad with a background of enchanted woods. The scenes are mixed with footage of two models playing a heartbroken couple. The clip gets more dramatic toward the end as it shows a piano set on fire.
In a statement, Scott sings praise to Noble Jones who directed the visuals. "Noble did such a great job of capturing the emotion of this song and used some really cool special effects," she says before gushing about the final scene, "The last scene was crazy...the adrenaline was definitely pumping, I knew I had only one chance to get that shot!"
"Wanted You More" is the fourth single lifted off the country music group's third studio installment "Own the Night", which has been released since September 13, 2011. Scott and Kelley once said they based the song around a melody that their road band was playing during a sound check.
Lady Antebellum's "Wanted You More" Music Video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival