James Cameron's 'Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away' Gets Spectacular First Trailer
James Cameron-produced "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" has dropped an artistic first trailer. Studded with tons of eye-popping stage shows from the fabled Canadian entertainment company, the trailer focuses on a young girl who is dragged into a colorful realm of the circus team.
Serving behind the lens is Andrew Adamson, who also writes the script and co-produces the fantasy movie along with Cameron. Through the 3D film, Adamson aims to present artistic and acrobatic performances from some of the most elaborate Cirque du Soleil productions in a form of a fictional narrative.
Of the upcoming movie, Paramount Pictures' Rob Moore says, "This 3D event brings the spectator beyond what they could see at a show, it takes them on the stage. This unique point of view allows the audience to discover the artistic details of our productions and reveal the human spirit that our artists bring to the audience in their performances."
"Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on December 21.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos