James Cameron's 'Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away' Gets Spectacular First Trailer
James Cameron-produced "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" has dropped an artistic first trailer. Studded with tons of eye-popping stage shows from the fabled Canadian entertainment company, the trailer focuses on a young girl who is dragged into a colorful realm of the circus team.
Serving behind the lens is Andrew Adamson, who also writes the script and co-produces the fantasy movie along with Cameron. Through the 3D film, Adamson aims to present artistic and acrobatic performances from some of the most elaborate Cirque du Soleil productions in a form of a fictional narrative.
Of the upcoming movie, Paramount Pictures' Rob Moore says, "This 3D event brings the spectator beyond what they could see at a show, it takes them on the stage. This unique point of view allows the audience to discover the artistic details of our productions and reveal the human spirit that our artists bring to the audience in their performances."
"Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on December 21.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo