James Cameron's 'Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away' Gets Spectacular First Trailer
James Cameron-produced "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" has dropped an artistic first trailer. Studded with tons of eye-popping stage shows from the fabled Canadian entertainment company, the trailer focuses on a young girl who is dragged into a colorful realm of the circus team.
Serving behind the lens is Andrew Adamson, who also writes the script and co-produces the fantasy movie along with Cameron. Through the 3D film, Adamson aims to present artistic and acrobatic performances from some of the most elaborate Cirque du Soleil productions in a form of a fictional narrative.
Of the upcoming movie, Paramount Pictures' Rob Moore says, "This 3D event brings the spectator beyond what they could see at a show, it takes them on the stage. This unique point of view allows the audience to discover the artistic details of our productions and reveal the human spirit that our artists bring to the audience in their performances."
"Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on December 21.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date