James Cameron's 'Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away' Gets Spectacular First Trailer
James Cameron-produced "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" has dropped an artistic first trailer. Studded with tons of eye-popping stage shows from the fabled Canadian entertainment company, the trailer focuses on a young girl who is dragged into a colorful realm of the circus team.
Serving behind the lens is Andrew Adamson, who also writes the script and co-produces the fantasy movie along with Cameron. Through the 3D film, Adamson aims to present artistic and acrobatic performances from some of the most elaborate Cirque du Soleil productions in a form of a fictional narrative.
Of the upcoming movie, Paramount Pictures' Rob Moore says, "This 3D event brings the spectator beyond what they could see at a show, it takes them on the stage. This unique point of view allows the audience to discover the artistic details of our productions and reveal the human spirit that our artists bring to the audience in their performances."
"Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on December 21.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics