Adele Personally Announces Her Pregnancy
Adele personally announced to her fans that she is carrying a bundle of joy. The 24-year-old Grammy winner shared on her blog Friday, June 29, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together."
Adele added, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time." She did not say how far along she is.
This would be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon Konecki. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has had a five years old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
Adele was first spotted together with Konecki in January. She made a shocking claim in February, saying "I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail." She later clarified her statement saying she would indeed take a break but it won't be that long.
More Adele News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked