Adele Personally Announces Her Pregnancy
Adele personally announced to her fans that she is carrying a bundle of joy. The 24-year-old Grammy winner shared on her blog Friday, June 29, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together."
Adele added, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time." She did not say how far along she is.
This would be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon Konecki. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has had a five years old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
Adele was first spotted together with Konecki in January. She made a shocking claim in February, saying "I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail." She later clarified her statement saying she would indeed take a break but it won't be that long.
More Adele News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof