Adele Personally Announces Her Pregnancy
Adele personally announced to her fans that she is carrying a bundle of joy. The 24-year-old Grammy winner shared on her blog Friday, June 29, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together."
Adele added, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time." She did not say how far along she is.
This would be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon Konecki. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has had a five years old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
Adele was first spotted together with Konecki in January. She made a shocking claim in February, saying "I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail." She later clarified her statement saying she would indeed take a break but it won't be that long.
More Adele News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal