Adele Personally Announces Her Pregnancy
Adele personally announced to her fans that she is carrying a bundle of joy. The 24-year-old Grammy winner shared on her blog Friday, June 29, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together."
Adele added, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time." She did not say how far along she is.
This would be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon Konecki. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has had a five years old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
Adele was first spotted together with Konecki in January. She made a shocking claim in February, saying "I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail." She later clarified her statement saying she would indeed take a break but it won't be that long.
More Adele News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed