Adele Personally Announces Her Pregnancy
Adele personally announced to her fans that she is carrying a bundle of joy. The 24-year-old Grammy winner shared on her blog Friday, June 29, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together."
Adele added, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time." She did not say how far along she is.
This would be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon Konecki. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has had a five years old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
Adele was first spotted together with Konecki in January. She made a shocking claim in February, saying "I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail." She later clarified her statement saying she would indeed take a break but it won't be that long.
More Adele News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos