Miley Cyrus Gets Free Meal When Forgetting to Bring Cash
Miley Cyrus was lucky she was allowed to drive away without paying her meal on June 28. The former Disney star was given free meal by a kind patron at hamburger joint In-N-Out in Toluca Lake, California because she forgot to bring cash. She drove a convertible Mercedes with a friend.
One day earlier, Miley and Liam Hemsworth made their debut as an engaged couple at 2012 Australians in Film benefit dinner. The teen songstress rocked a sexy Zimmermann LBD with a built-in bra, while her hunky fiance suited up for the occasion.
"The Hunger Games" actor was given Breakthrough Award. He was also involved in a bidding war with Miley when a picture featuring late Australian actor Heath Ledger with Rose Byrne was auctioned off. She finally got the picture with $22,000, declaring, "I win, I'm done."
"[Australians are] way hotter. There's no competition," she gushed that day to PEOPLE, praising her fiance's roots. "I think there's a masculinity about [Australian guys] that is probably like growing up in the South, like what I did. They are a little bit more respectful, I suppose."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'