Miley Cyrus Gets Free Meal When Forgetting to Bring Cash
Miley Cyrus was lucky she was allowed to drive away without paying her meal on June 28. The former Disney star was given free meal by a kind patron at hamburger joint In-N-Out in Toluca Lake, California because she forgot to bring cash. She drove a convertible Mercedes with a friend.
One day earlier, Miley and Liam Hemsworth made their debut as an engaged couple at 2012 Australians in Film benefit dinner. The teen songstress rocked a sexy Zimmermann LBD with a built-in bra, while her hunky fiance suited up for the occasion.
"The Hunger Games" actor was given Breakthrough Award. He was also involved in a bidding war with Miley when a picture featuring late Australian actor Heath Ledger with Rose Byrne was auctioned off. She finally got the picture with $22,000, declaring, "I win, I'm done."
"[Australians are] way hotter. There's no competition," she gushed that day to PEOPLE, praising her fiance's roots. "I think there's a masculinity about [Australian guys] that is probably like growing up in the South, like what I did. They are a little bit more respectful, I suppose."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together