Miley Cyrus Gets Free Meal When Forgetting to Bring Cash
Miley Cyrus was lucky she was allowed to drive away without paying her meal on June 28. The former Disney star was given free meal by a kind patron at hamburger joint In-N-Out in Toluca Lake, California because she forgot to bring cash. She drove a convertible Mercedes with a friend.
One day earlier, Miley and Liam Hemsworth made their debut as an engaged couple at 2012 Australians in Film benefit dinner. The teen songstress rocked a sexy Zimmermann LBD with a built-in bra, while her hunky fiance suited up for the occasion.
"The Hunger Games" actor was given Breakthrough Award. He was also involved in a bidding war with Miley when a picture featuring late Australian actor Heath Ledger with Rose Byrne was auctioned off. She finally got the picture with $22,000, declaring, "I win, I'm done."
"[Australians are] way hotter. There's no competition," she gushed that day to PEOPLE, praising her fiance's roots. "I think there's a masculinity about [Australian guys] that is probably like growing up in the South, like what I did. They are a little bit more respectful, I suppose."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories