Miley Cyrus Gets Free Meal When Forgetting to Bring Cash
Miley Cyrus was lucky she was allowed to drive away without paying her meal on June 28. The former Disney star was given free meal by a kind patron at hamburger joint In-N-Out in Toluca Lake, California because she forgot to bring cash. She drove a convertible Mercedes with a friend.
One day earlier, Miley and Liam Hemsworth made their debut as an engaged couple at 2012 Australians in Film benefit dinner. The teen songstress rocked a sexy Zimmermann LBD with a built-in bra, while her hunky fiance suited up for the occasion.
"The Hunger Games" actor was given Breakthrough Award. He was also involved in a bidding war with Miley when a picture featuring late Australian actor Heath Ledger with Rose Byrne was auctioned off. She finally got the picture with $22,000, declaring, "I win, I'm done."
"[Australians are] way hotter. There's no competition," she gushed that day to PEOPLE, praising her fiance's roots. "I think there's a masculinity about [Australian guys] that is probably like growing up in the South, like what I did. They are a little bit more respectful, I suppose."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked