Miley Cyrus Gets Free Meal When Forgetting to Bring Cash
Miley Cyrus was lucky she was allowed to drive away without paying her meal on June 28. The former Disney star was given free meal by a kind patron at hamburger joint In-N-Out in Toluca Lake, California because she forgot to bring cash. She drove a convertible Mercedes with a friend.
One day earlier, Miley and Liam Hemsworth made their debut as an engaged couple at 2012 Australians in Film benefit dinner. The teen songstress rocked a sexy Zimmermann LBD with a built-in bra, while her hunky fiance suited up for the occasion.
"The Hunger Games" actor was given Breakthrough Award. He was also involved in a bidding war with Miley when a picture featuring late Australian actor Heath Ledger with Rose Byrne was auctioned off. She finally got the picture with $22,000, declaring, "I win, I'm done."
"[Australians are] way hotter. There's no competition," she gushed that day to PEOPLE, praising her fiance's roots. "I think there's a masculinity about [Australian guys] that is probably like growing up in the South, like what I did. They are a little bit more respectful, I suppose."
More Miley Cyrus News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage