The CW Pushes Shows' Fall Premiere Dates to October
The CW has announced 2012 fall premiere dates of its primetime series. The network will keep the shows until October, later than the official September 24 start date, with "Hart of Dixie" kicking off the line-up on Tuesday, October 2.
The new season of "Supernatural" will debut the next day, while the final season of "Gossip Girl" will premiere Monday, October 8. The highly anticipated fourth season of "The Vampire Diaries" will launch Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M., with freshman "Beauty and the Beast" following it an hour later.
Other new shows "Arrow" and "Emily Owens, M.D." will start gracing the small screen on Wednesday, October 10 and Tuesday, October 16 respectively. "Nikita" rounds up the line-up, being slated to return with the third season on Friday, October 19.
With such later start dates, these shows are expected to run without many hiatus weeks. The last chapter of "Gossip Girl" is likely going to run ten weeks straight, possibly only taking a break in Thanksgiving week.
Tuesday, October 2
8:00 P.M.: "Hart of Dixie"
Wednesday, October 3
9:00 P.M.: "Supernatural"
Monday, October 8
8:00 P.M.: "90210"
9:00 P.M.: "Gossip Girl"
Wednesday, October 10
8:00 P.M.: "Arrow"
Thursday, October 11
8:00 P.M.: "The Vampire Diaries"
9:00 P.M.: "Beauty and the Beast"
Tuesday, October 16
9:00 P.M.: "Emily Owens, M.D."
Friday, October 19
9:00 P.M.: "Nikita"
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death