The CW Pushes Shows' Fall Premiere Dates to October
The CW has announced 2012 fall premiere dates of its primetime series. The network will keep the shows until October, later than the official September 24 start date, with "Hart of Dixie" kicking off the line-up on Tuesday, October 2.
The new season of "Supernatural" will debut the next day, while the final season of "Gossip Girl" will premiere Monday, October 8. The highly anticipated fourth season of "The Vampire Diaries" will launch Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M., with freshman "Beauty and the Beast" following it an hour later.
Other new shows "Arrow" and "Emily Owens, M.D." will start gracing the small screen on Wednesday, October 10 and Tuesday, October 16 respectively. "Nikita" rounds up the line-up, being slated to return with the third season on Friday, October 19.
With such later start dates, these shows are expected to run without many hiatus weeks. The last chapter of "Gossip Girl" is likely going to run ten weeks straight, possibly only taking a break in Thanksgiving week.
Tuesday, October 2
8:00 P.M.: "Hart of Dixie"
Wednesday, October 3
9:00 P.M.: "Supernatural"
Monday, October 8
8:00 P.M.: "90210"
9:00 P.M.: "Gossip Girl"
Wednesday, October 10
8:00 P.M.: "Arrow"
Thursday, October 11
8:00 P.M.: "The Vampire Diaries"
9:00 P.M.: "Beauty and the Beast"
Tuesday, October 16
9:00 P.M.: "Emily Owens, M.D."
Friday, October 19
9:00 P.M.: "Nikita"
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single