First Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Silver Linings Playbook'
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper are an awkward couple in the first trailer of "Silver Linings Playbook". The two play neighbors who are unexpectedly connected for sharing the same mental issue. Though they seem to dislike each other at first, they slowly understand each other and eventually fall madly in love.
Bradley plays Pat Peoples, a man who always tries to look on the bright side of life. Released from a mental hospital after losing his wife to another man, Pat believes that the age-old adage of "every cloud has a silver lining" is just the ticket to trying to win her back and get his life on track.
Trying to remain resolutely undiscouraged, Pat moves back in with his parents and devotes himself entirely to become the man his wife always wanted him to be. That doesn't last too long until he meets Tiffany (Jennifer), a beautiful young woman whose life also has not turned out the way she wanted. Together, the couple will try and navigate through their lives and stay true to who they are, always just one adventure away from a unique friendship, and possibly even love.
An adaptation of Matthew Quick's bestselling novel, "Silver Linings Playbook" is helmed and written by David O. Russell. In addition to Jennifer and Bradley, the romantic drama movie is supported by Julia Stiles, Robert De Niro, Chris Tucker and John Ortiz.
The Weinstein Company will release "Silver Linings" in the U.S. on November 21. After starring together in the romantic film, Jennifer and Bradley will next reunite as a couple in upcoming thriller movie, "Serena".
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer