First Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Silver Linings Playbook'
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper are an awkward couple in the first trailer of "Silver Linings Playbook". The two play neighbors who are unexpectedly connected for sharing the same mental issue. Though they seem to dislike each other at first, they slowly understand each other and eventually fall madly in love.
Bradley plays Pat Peoples, a man who always tries to look on the bright side of life. Released from a mental hospital after losing his wife to another man, Pat believes that the age-old adage of "every cloud has a silver lining" is just the ticket to trying to win her back and get his life on track.
Trying to remain resolutely undiscouraged, Pat moves back in with his parents and devotes himself entirely to become the man his wife always wanted him to be. That doesn't last too long until he meets Tiffany (Jennifer), a beautiful young woman whose life also has not turned out the way she wanted. Together, the couple will try and navigate through their lives and stay true to who they are, always just one adventure away from a unique friendship, and possibly even love.
An adaptation of Matthew Quick's bestselling novel, "Silver Linings Playbook" is helmed and written by David O. Russell. In addition to Jennifer and Bradley, the romantic drama movie is supported by Julia Stiles, Robert De Niro, Chris Tucker and John Ortiz.
The Weinstein Company will release "Silver Linings" in the U.S. on November 21. After starring together in the romantic film, Jennifer and Bradley will next reunite as a couple in upcoming thriller movie, "Serena".
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos