Jessica Simpson Denies Weight Watchers Pushes Her to Lose Weight
Jessica Simpson is not getting any pressure from Weight Watchers to lose her post-baby fat, so she says. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II), who recently gave birth to their first child together, takes to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me!" the new mom informs her Twitter followers. She additionally states in the same tweet, "I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!"
Jessica delivered baby Maxwell via C-section on May 1, and was signed to replace Jennifer Hudson as a new spokesmodel for Weight Watchers a month later. The 31-year-old songstress got a handsome paycheck for a reported $4 million.
She currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others, to shed her post-baby weight. "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal," she previously told PEOPLE. "I just want to fit into jeans!"
J-Hud herself sent full support for her successor, "I think she will do awesome. She's a pro. She knows what she's doing, for sure."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo