Jessica Simpson Denies Weight Watchers Pushes Her to Lose Weight
Jessica Simpson is not getting any pressure from Weight Watchers to lose her post-baby fat, so she says. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II), who recently gave birth to their first child together, takes to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me!" the new mom informs her Twitter followers. She additionally states in the same tweet, "I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!"
Jessica delivered baby Maxwell via C-section on May 1, and was signed to replace Jennifer Hudson as a new spokesmodel for Weight Watchers a month later. The 31-year-old songstress got a handsome paycheck for a reported $4 million.
She currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others, to shed her post-baby weight. "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal," she previously told PEOPLE. "I just want to fit into jeans!"
J-Hud herself sent full support for her successor, "I think she will do awesome. She's a pro. She knows what she's doing, for sure."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7