Jessica Simpson Denies Weight Watchers Pushes Her to Lose Weight
Jessica Simpson is not getting any pressure from Weight Watchers to lose her post-baby fat, so she says. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II), who recently gave birth to their first child together, takes to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me!" the new mom informs her Twitter followers. She additionally states in the same tweet, "I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!"
Jessica delivered baby Maxwell via C-section on May 1, and was signed to replace Jennifer Hudson as a new spokesmodel for Weight Watchers a month later. The 31-year-old songstress got a handsome paycheck for a reported $4 million.
She currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others, to shed her post-baby weight. "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal," she previously told PEOPLE. "I just want to fit into jeans!"
J-Hud herself sent full support for her successor, "I think she will do awesome. She's a pro. She knows what she's doing, for sure."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers