Jessica Simpson Denies Weight Watchers Pushes Her to Lose Weight
Jessica Simpson is not getting any pressure from Weight Watchers to lose her post-baby fat, so she says. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II), who recently gave birth to their first child together, takes to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me!" the new mom informs her Twitter followers. She additionally states in the same tweet, "I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!"
Jessica delivered baby Maxwell via C-section on May 1, and was signed to replace Jennifer Hudson as a new spokesmodel for Weight Watchers a month later. The 31-year-old songstress got a handsome paycheck for a reported $4 million.
She currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others, to shed her post-baby weight. "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal," she previously told PEOPLE. "I just want to fit into jeans!"
J-Hud herself sent full support for her successor, "I think she will do awesome. She's a pro. She knows what she's doing, for sure."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split