Jessica Simpson Denies Weight Watchers Pushes Her to Lose Weight
Jessica Simpson is not getting any pressure from Weight Watchers to lose her post-baby fat, so she says. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II), who recently gave birth to their first child together, takes to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Just so everyone knows...Weight Watchers hasn't put ANY pressure on me!" the new mom informs her Twitter followers. She additionally states in the same tweet, "I'm trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!"
Jessica delivered baby Maxwell via C-section on May 1, and was signed to replace Jennifer Hudson as a new spokesmodel for Weight Watchers a month later. The 31-year-old songstress got a handsome paycheck for a reported $4 million.
She currently works with Harley Pasternak, the trainer who has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others, to shed her post-baby weight. "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal," she previously told PEOPLE. "I just want to fit into jeans!"
J-Hud herself sent full support for her successor, "I think she will do awesome. She's a pro. She knows what she's doing, for sure."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart