Charlize Theron Debuts Shaved Head in Namibia
Charlize Theron was seen extra bare in Namibia this week. The actress has debuted her new look without a single piece of hair on her head while visiting the city with his adopted son Jackson.
Theron shaved her golden locks to portray Furiosa in "Mad Max: Fury Road". The fourth film in the "Mad Max" series is scheduled to film in the African country any day now. The actress actually had gone bald earlier this month but she had always had a bowler hat on.
This is not the first time that Theron goes through a dramatic physical change for a movie role. She famously gained weight and wore makeup that hardened her facial features to portray serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster". She won an Oscar for the role.
More Charlize Theron News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed