Charlize Theron Debuts Shaved Head in Namibia
Charlize Theron was seen extra bare in Namibia this week. The actress has debuted her new look without a single piece of hair on her head while visiting the city with his adopted son Jackson.
Theron shaved her golden locks to portray Furiosa in "Mad Max: Fury Road". The fourth film in the "Mad Max" series is scheduled to film in the African country any day now. The actress actually had gone bald earlier this month but she had always had a bowler hat on.
This is not the first time that Theron goes through a dramatic physical change for a movie role. She famously gained weight and wore makeup that hardened her facial features to portray serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster". She won an Oscar for the role.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation