Charlize Theron Debuts Shaved Head in Namibia
Charlize Theron was seen extra bare in Namibia this week. The actress has debuted her new look without a single piece of hair on her head while visiting the city with his adopted son Jackson.
Theron shaved her golden locks to portray Furiosa in "Mad Max: Fury Road". The fourth film in the "Mad Max" series is scheduled to film in the African country any day now. The actress actually had gone bald earlier this month but she had always had a bowler hat on.
This is not the first time that Theron goes through a dramatic physical change for a movie role. She famously gained weight and wore makeup that hardened her facial features to portray serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster". She won an Oscar for the role.
More Charlize Theron News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip