Charlize Theron Debuts Shaved Head in Namibia
Charlize Theron was seen extra bare in Namibia this week. The actress has debuted her new look without a single piece of hair on her head while visiting the city with his adopted son Jackson.
Theron shaved her golden locks to portray Furiosa in "Mad Max: Fury Road". The fourth film in the "Mad Max" series is scheduled to film in the African country any day now. The actress actually had gone bald earlier this month but she had always had a bowler hat on.
This is not the first time that Theron goes through a dramatic physical change for a movie role. She famously gained weight and wore makeup that hardened her facial features to portray serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster". She won an Oscar for the role.
More Charlize Theron News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors