Charlize Theron Debuts Shaved Head in Namibia
Charlize Theron was seen extra bare in Namibia this week. The actress has debuted her new look without a single piece of hair on her head while visiting the city with his adopted son Jackson.
Theron shaved her golden locks to portray Furiosa in "Mad Max: Fury Road". The fourth film in the "Mad Max" series is scheduled to film in the African country any day now. The actress actually had gone bald earlier this month but she had always had a bowler hat on.
This is not the first time that Theron goes through a dramatic physical change for a movie role. She famously gained weight and wore makeup that hardened her facial features to portray serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster". She won an Oscar for the role.
More Charlize Theron News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments