Russell Brand Dissed by Katy Perry's Fan
Russell Brand didn't get much love from Katy Perry's fan after he split from her. A huge billboard featuring the British funnyman on Sunset Blvd. was vandalized by someone who apparently was a devotee of his estranged wife.
The ad obtained by TMZ promotes his new TV series "Brand X With Russell Brand", which was previously known as "Strangely Uplifting". It now has an additional white tagline that promotes Katy's film instead. "I would rather watch the Katy Perry movie," so it reads.
The show will premiere on FX this coming Thursday, June 28. Meanwhile, "Katy Perry: Part of Me" documentary movie will be released in theaters across the United States starting July 5. Prior to the wide release, it was premiered in a star-studded event on June 26 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
More Russell Brand News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna