Russell Brand Dissed by Katy Perry's Fan
Russell Brand didn't get much love from Katy Perry's fan after he split from her. A huge billboard featuring the British funnyman on Sunset Blvd. was vandalized by someone who apparently was a devotee of his estranged wife.
The ad obtained by TMZ promotes his new TV series "Brand X With Russell Brand", which was previously known as "Strangely Uplifting". It now has an additional white tagline that promotes Katy's film instead. "I would rather watch the Katy Perry movie," so it reads.
The show will premiere on FX this coming Thursday, June 28. Meanwhile, "Katy Perry: Part of Me" documentary movie will be released in theaters across the United States starting July 5. Prior to the wide release, it was premiered in a star-studded event on June 26 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage