Russell Brand Dissed by Katy Perry's Fan
Russell Brand didn't get much love from Katy Perry's fan after he split from her. A huge billboard featuring the British funnyman on Sunset Blvd. was vandalized by someone who apparently was a devotee of his estranged wife.
The ad obtained by TMZ promotes his new TV series "Brand X With Russell Brand", which was previously known as "Strangely Uplifting". It now has an additional white tagline that promotes Katy's film instead. "I would rather watch the Katy Perry movie," so it reads.
The show will premiere on FX this coming Thursday, June 28. Meanwhile, "Katy Perry: Part of Me" documentary movie will be released in theaters across the United States starting July 5. Prior to the wide release, it was premiered in a star-studded event on June 26 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
More Russell Brand News
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini