Russell Brand Dissed by Katy Perry's Fan
Russell Brand didn't get much love from Katy Perry's fan after he split from her. A huge billboard featuring the British funnyman on Sunset Blvd. was vandalized by someone who apparently was a devotee of his estranged wife.
The ad obtained by TMZ promotes his new TV series "Brand X With Russell Brand", which was previously known as "Strangely Uplifting". It now has an additional white tagline that promotes Katy's film instead. "I would rather watch the Katy Perry movie," so it reads.
The show will premiere on FX this coming Thursday, June 28. Meanwhile, "Katy Perry: Part of Me" documentary movie will be released in theaters across the United States starting July 5. Prior to the wide release, it was premiered in a star-studded event on June 26 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
More Russell Brand News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'