Russell Brand Dissed by Katy Perry's Fan
Russell Brand didn't get much love from Katy Perry's fan after he split from her. A huge billboard featuring the British funnyman on Sunset Blvd. was vandalized by someone who apparently was a devotee of his estranged wife.
The ad obtained by TMZ promotes his new TV series "Brand X With Russell Brand", which was previously known as "Strangely Uplifting". It now has an additional white tagline that promotes Katy's film instead. "I would rather watch the Katy Perry movie," so it reads.
The show will premiere on FX this coming Thursday, June 28. Meanwhile, "Katy Perry: Part of Me" documentary movie will be released in theaters across the United States starting July 5. Prior to the wide release, it was premiered in a star-studded event on June 26 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars