Confirmed, Marvel and Disney to Bring 'Iron Man 3' to Comic-Con's Hall H
It's official, "Iron Man 3" will come to Hall H during the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. On Wednesday, June 27, Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios announced that they will be hosting the Hall H panel for the third armored hero film from 6 P.M. to 7 P.M. on Saturday, July 14.
During the "Iron Man 3" panel, producer Kevin Feige and some "special guests" are set to provide "an inside look at the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe." It is, however, still unclear who are the "special guests" that are set to attend the panel.
Additionally, Disney confirmed that it will be hosting its own Hall H panel from 2:05 P.M. to 3:05 P.M. on Thursday, July 12. The Mouse House will bring "Frankenweenie" helmer Tim Burton for a Q&A session.
The studio also promised to unveil a special look at the world of "Oz: The Great and Powerful" with director Sam Raimi. A panel for "Wreck-It Ralph" is also set to be held by Disney with voice cast John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman and director Rich Moore all lining up as the special guests.
"Iron Man 3" and "Oz: The Great and Powerful" will be released in the U.S. in 2013 on May 3 and March 8 respectively. As for "Frankenweenie" and "Wreck-It Ralph", the two animated movies will open nationwide this year on October 5 and November 2 respectively.
This year's Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers