Confirmed, Marvel and Disney to Bring 'Iron Man 3' to Comic-Con's Hall H
It's official, "Iron Man 3" will come to Hall H during the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. On Wednesday, June 27, Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios announced that they will be hosting the Hall H panel for the third armored hero film from 6 P.M. to 7 P.M. on Saturday, July 14.
During the "Iron Man 3" panel, producer Kevin Feige and some "special guests" are set to provide "an inside look at the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe." It is, however, still unclear who are the "special guests" that are set to attend the panel.
Additionally, Disney confirmed that it will be hosting its own Hall H panel from 2:05 P.M. to 3:05 P.M. on Thursday, July 12. The Mouse House will bring "Frankenweenie" helmer Tim Burton for a Q&A session.
The studio also promised to unveil a special look at the world of "Oz: The Great and Powerful" with director Sam Raimi. A panel for "Wreck-It Ralph" is also set to be held by Disney with voice cast John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman and director Rich Moore all lining up as the special guests.
"Iron Man 3" and "Oz: The Great and Powerful" will be released in the U.S. in 2013 on May 3 and March 8 respectively. As for "Frankenweenie" and "Wreck-It Ralph", the two animated movies will open nationwide this year on October 5 and November 2 respectively.
This year's Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo