Official: Nathan Fillion and Joss Whedon to Attend 'Firefly' Anniversary Panel at Comic-Con
Recent report regarding a possible "Firefly" reunion at the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con turns out to be true. Science Channel, which is currently airing repeats of the space western series, has announced that it will hold a special 10-year anniversary panel for the short-lived show on Friday, July 13 at 12:30 P.M. in Ballroom 20.
Set to attend the event are cast members Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Adam Baldwin, Sean Maher and Michael Fairman, as well as creator Joss Whedon. Never-before-seen footage is promised to be shown during the panel, with the channel additionally teasing there will be "numerous buzz-worthy surprises."
On the same day, Science will hold a panel for "Dark Matters: Twisted but True" at 7:15 P.M. in Room 6A, with host John Noble set to show up alongside the show's creators. Meanwhile, a panel for "Stuff You Should Know" is scheduled to take place a day before, on Thursday, July 12 at 4 P.M. in Room 5AB.
Another show set to headline the annual convention is MTV's "Teen Wolf". The panel for the drama series will take place July 12 at 2:30 P.M. in Room 6A. Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien and Crystal Reed are among the stars confirmed to attend the event, which will present an exclusive first-look at an all-new episode.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video