Official: Nathan Fillion and Joss Whedon to Attend 'Firefly' Anniversary Panel at Comic-Con
Recent report regarding a possible "Firefly" reunion at the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con turns out to be true. Science Channel, which is currently airing repeats of the space western series, has announced that it will hold a special 10-year anniversary panel for the short-lived show on Friday, July 13 at 12:30 P.M. in Ballroom 20.
Set to attend the event are cast members Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Adam Baldwin, Sean Maher and Michael Fairman, as well as creator Joss Whedon. Never-before-seen footage is promised to be shown during the panel, with the channel additionally teasing there will be "numerous buzz-worthy surprises."
On the same day, Science will hold a panel for "Dark Matters: Twisted but True" at 7:15 P.M. in Room 6A, with host John Noble set to show up alongside the show's creators. Meanwhile, a panel for "Stuff You Should Know" is scheduled to take place a day before, on Thursday, July 12 at 4 P.M. in Room 5AB.
Another show set to headline the annual convention is MTV's "Teen Wolf". The panel for the drama series will take place July 12 at 2:30 P.M. in Room 6A. Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien and Crystal Reed are among the stars confirmed to attend the event, which will present an exclusive first-look at an all-new episode.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?