Official: Nathan Fillion and Joss Whedon to Attend 'Firefly' Anniversary Panel at Comic-Con
Recent report regarding a possible "Firefly" reunion at the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con turns out to be true. Science Channel, which is currently airing repeats of the space western series, has announced that it will hold a special 10-year anniversary panel for the short-lived show on Friday, July 13 at 12:30 P.M. in Ballroom 20.
Set to attend the event are cast members Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Adam Baldwin, Sean Maher and Michael Fairman, as well as creator Joss Whedon. Never-before-seen footage is promised to be shown during the panel, with the channel additionally teasing there will be "numerous buzz-worthy surprises."
On the same day, Science will hold a panel for "Dark Matters: Twisted but True" at 7:15 P.M. in Room 6A, with host John Noble set to show up alongside the show's creators. Meanwhile, a panel for "Stuff You Should Know" is scheduled to take place a day before, on Thursday, July 12 at 4 P.M. in Room 5AB.
Another show set to headline the annual convention is MTV's "Teen Wolf". The panel for the drama series will take place July 12 at 2:30 P.M. in Room 6A. Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien and Crystal Reed are among the stars confirmed to attend the event, which will present an exclusive first-look at an all-new episode.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars