Details of Katy Perry's Super Expensive Blings at 'Part of Me' Movie Premiere
Katy Perry was flaunting half a million dollar worth of accessories when celebrating the release of her documentary movie "Katy Perry: Part of Me". The singer wowed the crowd gathering outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles with a crystal minaudiere and diamond jewels.
Katy had Norman Silverman diamond earrings and clutched a "Cake Slice" Judith Leiber handbag featuring multiple layers of colorful crystal, ribbons of pastel pink frosting and a cherry on top. She also wore a Diamond Eternity Tacori Bracelet. The earrings cost $445,654, the handbag is worth of $4,995, while the bracelet is $18,370.
For her outfit, the "Wide Awake" singer rocked a crimson Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress with a full skirt and sweetheart neckline and a pair of matching Dolce & Gabbana pumps. She arranged her hair in bouncy curls and applied a rich red color on her lips.
The estranged wife of Russell Brand later traded her vibrant, yet elegant ensemble with a movie-themed attire for her live performances. She came out of a giant popcorn bag, wearing a film-reel bra and a red-and-white skirt with a popcorn-styled hemline.
She was joined at the special screening by the likes of Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, Carly Rae Jepsen, Yvonne Strahovski, Caroline D'Amore and Shannon Woodward. Her grandmother Mary Perry Hudson was spotted at the event as well.
In an interview with the press, Katy once again confirmed her plan to take an extended hiatus after the movie came out. "I'm going to go into major hiding," she dished on. "I think I'll have to after this movie comes out!"
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3