'Today' Video: Joe Manganiello Grinds on Ann Curry, Channing Tatum Shows Stripper Moves
Two of "Magic Mike" hunks heated up "Today" on Wednesday, June 27 morning. Joe Manganiello and Channing Tatum showed some stripper moves, with the former grinding on co-host Ann Curry. The Alcide of "True Blood" asked Al Roker to sandwich the female journalist between them, while Tatum just watched and laughed.
Just when Manganiello started demonstrating his body-roll skills, his raunchy act was cut short when a group of dancers stormed the street at Rockefeller Plaza to perform a flash mob with Tatum on the lead. Dancing to "It's Raining Men", the Duke of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" ripped open his shirt at the end of the routine to show a "Magic Mike" tank-top underneath.
During his visit to the NBC morning program, Tatum also talked about his stripper past. "Man, it was a crazy time in my life," he admitted, but quickly added, "I'm not ashamed of it, but I don't know if I'm ... not proud of it. It was definitely a crazy part of my life, and I survived it."
Partly inspired by his not-so-glamorous dancing days, the "Dear John" actor produces "Magic Mike" which follows his lead character who takes a young dancer named the Kid as his protege, and teaches him some fine arts of partying, picking up ladies and making easy money. Supported by Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey and Matthew Bomer among other actors, the Steven Soderbergh-directed drama film will hit U.S. theaters on June 29.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says