Jenny McCarthy Praised by Kendra Wilkinson for Her Return to Playboy Cover
Jenny McCarthy gets full support from another former Playboy star Kendra Wilkinson for her return to grace the cover of the men's adult magazine. "Good for her," she says when met by PEOPLE at her 27th birthday celebration at Las Vegas' Pure Nightclub.
The wife of Hank Baskett gushes about her senior, "She definitely has it, why not flaunt it?" before adding, "She looks great." The mother of one continues singing her praise, "If that gives her confidence at almost 40 years old, why not do it?"
Jenny, 39, appears in the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue with a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread comes nearly 20 years after the former girlfriend of Jim Carrey first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Explaining her reason to strip down once again, the former Playboy Playmate says she wants to represent women of her age who don't appear too often on adult magazines. "Why should 20-year-old girls be the only ones that are considered desirable? MILFs are sexy, too!" she states.
Commenting on the pictures, the "Love in the Wild" host is "really proud of it" as saying, "The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They're really elegant. It's probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you'd see of people with their clothes on."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday