Jenny McCarthy Praised by Kendra Wilkinson for Her Return to Playboy Cover
Jenny McCarthy gets full support from another former Playboy star Kendra Wilkinson for her return to grace the cover of the men's adult magazine. "Good for her," she says when met by PEOPLE at her 27th birthday celebration at Las Vegas' Pure Nightclub.
The wife of Hank Baskett gushes about her senior, "She definitely has it, why not flaunt it?" before adding, "She looks great." The mother of one continues singing her praise, "If that gives her confidence at almost 40 years old, why not do it?"
Jenny, 39, appears in the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue with a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread comes nearly 20 years after the former girlfriend of Jim Carrey first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Explaining her reason to strip down once again, the former Playboy Playmate says she wants to represent women of her age who don't appear too often on adult magazines. "Why should 20-year-old girls be the only ones that are considered desirable? MILFs are sexy, too!" she states.
Commenting on the pictures, the "Love in the Wild" host is "really proud of it" as saying, "The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They're really elegant. It's probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you'd see of people with their clothes on."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie