Jenny McCarthy Praised by Kendra Wilkinson for Her Return to Playboy Cover
Jenny McCarthy gets full support from another former Playboy star Kendra Wilkinson for her return to grace the cover of the men's adult magazine. "Good for her," she says when met by PEOPLE at her 27th birthday celebration at Las Vegas' Pure Nightclub.
The wife of Hank Baskett gushes about her senior, "She definitely has it, why not flaunt it?" before adding, "She looks great." The mother of one continues singing her praise, "If that gives her confidence at almost 40 years old, why not do it?"
Jenny, 39, appears in the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue with a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread comes nearly 20 years after the former girlfriend of Jim Carrey first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Explaining her reason to strip down once again, the former Playboy Playmate says she wants to represent women of her age who don't appear too often on adult magazines. "Why should 20-year-old girls be the only ones that are considered desirable? MILFs are sexy, too!" she states.
Commenting on the pictures, the "Love in the Wild" host is "really proud of it" as saying, "The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They're really elegant. It's probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you'd see of people with their clothes on."
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?