Jenny McCarthy Praised by Kendra Wilkinson for Her Return to Playboy Cover
Jenny McCarthy gets full support from another former Playboy star Kendra Wilkinson for her return to grace the cover of the men's adult magazine. "Good for her," she says when met by PEOPLE at her 27th birthday celebration at Las Vegas' Pure Nightclub.
The wife of Hank Baskett gushes about her senior, "She definitely has it, why not flaunt it?" before adding, "She looks great." The mother of one continues singing her praise, "If that gives her confidence at almost 40 years old, why not do it?"
Jenny, 39, appears in the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue with a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread comes nearly 20 years after the former girlfriend of Jim Carrey first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Explaining her reason to strip down once again, the former Playboy Playmate says she wants to represent women of her age who don't appear too often on adult magazines. "Why should 20-year-old girls be the only ones that are considered desirable? MILFs are sexy, too!" she states.
Commenting on the pictures, the "Love in the Wild" host is "really proud of it" as saying, "The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They're really elegant. It's probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you'd see of people with their clothes on."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna