Scarlett Johansson Could Get $66,000 From Nude Photo Hacker
Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera and Renee Olstead may get settlement from their personal account hacker. Prosecutors said Christopher Chaney, who pleaded guilty to nine counts of computer hacking, should pay the celebrities a total of $150,000 in compensation and serve 71 months in prison.
Chaney hacked into email accounts of around 50 people in the entertainment industry daily. He managed to get the nude pictures of Johansson which were sent to her then-husband Ryan Reynolds. The 35-year-old man forwarded the pictures to another hacker and two celebrity websites which then started the worldwide circulation online.
Prosecutors are asking a judge to order Chaney to pay Johansson $66,179.46, Aguilera $7,500, Osltead $76,767.35 and Aftra Health Fund $10,374.59. "Indeed, it was apparently such a rush that he continued to do it after the FBI had come and searched his home and seized his computer," attorney Lisa Feldman wrote about the 71-month sentence. "At least once, on an occasion after defendant's residence had already been searched by the FBI, the recipient of the email, a secondary victim, complied."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special