Scarlett Johansson Could Get $66,000 From Nude Photo Hacker
Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera and Renee Olstead may get settlement from their personal account hacker. Prosecutors said Christopher Chaney, who pleaded guilty to nine counts of computer hacking, should pay the celebrities a total of $150,000 in compensation and serve 71 months in prison.
Chaney hacked into email accounts of around 50 people in the entertainment industry daily. He managed to get the nude pictures of Johansson which were sent to her then-husband Ryan Reynolds. The 35-year-old man forwarded the pictures to another hacker and two celebrity websites which then started the worldwide circulation online.
Prosecutors are asking a judge to order Chaney to pay Johansson $66,179.46, Aguilera $7,500, Osltead $76,767.35 and Aftra Health Fund $10,374.59. "Indeed, it was apparently such a rush that he continued to do it after the FBI had come and searched his home and seized his computer," attorney Lisa Feldman wrote about the 71-month sentence. "At least once, on an occasion after defendant's residence had already been searched by the FBI, the recipient of the email, a secondary victim, complied."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift