Scarlett Johansson Could Get $66,000 From Nude Photo Hacker
Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera and Renee Olstead may get settlement from their personal account hacker. Prosecutors said Christopher Chaney, who pleaded guilty to nine counts of computer hacking, should pay the celebrities a total of $150,000 in compensation and serve 71 months in prison.
Chaney hacked into email accounts of around 50 people in the entertainment industry daily. He managed to get the nude pictures of Johansson which were sent to her then-husband Ryan Reynolds. The 35-year-old man forwarded the pictures to another hacker and two celebrity websites which then started the worldwide circulation online.
Prosecutors are asking a judge to order Chaney to pay Johansson $66,179.46, Aguilera $7,500, Osltead $76,767.35 and Aftra Health Fund $10,374.59. "Indeed, it was apparently such a rush that he continued to do it after the FBI had come and searched his home and seized his computer," attorney Lisa Feldman wrote about the 71-month sentence. "At least once, on an occasion after defendant's residence had already been searched by the FBI, the recipient of the email, a secondary victim, complied."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch