Rihanna Evacuated From Hotel After Fire Broke Out
Rihanna was one of the guests who had to wake up at 6 A.M. on Wednesday, June 27 and leave their London hotel. Around 300 guests were evacuated from the Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place in the early hours after a lift shaft suddenly caught fire.
The singer tweeted a picture of herself wearing a hoodie and sunglasses sitting inside a taxi which was parked in front of the hotel. "Roamin da streets since 6am! Fyah in da telly #evacuationlife," she wrote in companion of the pic.
Meanwhile, about 10 firefighters were dealing with the incident but a London Fire Brigade spokesman said no one was injured in the blaze. There was only a small amount of damage to a lift on the seventh floor of the building.
Rihanna was in town to close the Hackney Weekend Festival on Sunday, June 24 night.
More Rihanna News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes