Rihanna Evacuated From Hotel After Fire Broke Out
Rihanna was one of the guests who had to wake up at 6 A.M. on Wednesday, June 27 and leave their London hotel. Around 300 guests were evacuated from the Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place in the early hours after a lift shaft suddenly caught fire.
The singer tweeted a picture of herself wearing a hoodie and sunglasses sitting inside a taxi which was parked in front of the hotel. "Roamin da streets since 6am! Fyah in da telly #evacuationlife," she wrote in companion of the pic.
Meanwhile, about 10 firefighters were dealing with the incident but a London Fire Brigade spokesman said no one was injured in the blaze. There was only a small amount of damage to a lift on the seventh floor of the building.
Rihanna was in town to close the Hackney Weekend Festival on Sunday, June 24 night.
More Rihanna News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'