Rihanna Evacuated From Hotel After Fire Broke Out
Rihanna was one of the guests who had to wake up at 6 A.M. on Wednesday, June 27 and leave their London hotel. Around 300 guests were evacuated from the Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place in the early hours after a lift shaft suddenly caught fire.
The singer tweeted a picture of herself wearing a hoodie and sunglasses sitting inside a taxi which was parked in front of the hotel. "Roamin da streets since 6am! Fyah in da telly #evacuationlife," she wrote in companion of the pic.
Meanwhile, about 10 firefighters were dealing with the incident but a London Fire Brigade spokesman said no one was injured in the blaze. There was only a small amount of damage to a lift on the seventh floor of the building.
Rihanna was in town to close the Hackney Weekend Festival on Sunday, June 24 night.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound