Rihanna Evacuated From Hotel After Fire Broke Out
Rihanna was one of the guests who had to wake up at 6 A.M. on Wednesday, June 27 and leave their London hotel. Around 300 guests were evacuated from the Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place in the early hours after a lift shaft suddenly caught fire.
The singer tweeted a picture of herself wearing a hoodie and sunglasses sitting inside a taxi which was parked in front of the hotel. "Roamin da streets since 6am! Fyah in da telly #evacuationlife," she wrote in companion of the pic.
Meanwhile, about 10 firefighters were dealing with the incident but a London Fire Brigade spokesman said no one was injured in the blaze. There was only a small amount of damage to a lift on the seventh floor of the building.
Rihanna was in town to close the Hackney Weekend Festival on Sunday, June 24 night.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie