Rihanna Evacuated From Hotel After Fire Broke Out
Rihanna was one of the guests who had to wake up at 6 A.M. on Wednesday, June 27 and leave their London hotel. Around 300 guests were evacuated from the Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place in the early hours after a lift shaft suddenly caught fire.
The singer tweeted a picture of herself wearing a hoodie and sunglasses sitting inside a taxi which was parked in front of the hotel. "Roamin da streets since 6am! Fyah in da telly #evacuationlife," she wrote in companion of the pic.
Meanwhile, about 10 firefighters were dealing with the incident but a London Fire Brigade spokesman said no one was injured in the blaze. There was only a small amount of damage to a lift on the seventh floor of the building.
Rihanna was in town to close the Hackney Weekend Festival on Sunday, June 24 night.
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton