Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill Announces Wife's Pregnancy
Another Followill baby is on the way. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill announced that he and singer/songwriter wife Jessie Baylin are expecting their first child.
"I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child. I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful," Nathan tweeted on Wednesday, June 27 morning. His representative Ken Weinstein told E! News that the baby is due in December. "They are two of the most excited people I know," the rep said.
Nathan married Jessie in November 2009 in Brentwood, Tennessee. They met for the first time at the Bonnaroo music festival in 2006.
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on Thursday, June 21. Their brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson last month while their cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass