Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill Announces Wife's Pregnancy
Another Followill baby is on the way. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill announced that he and singer/songwriter wife Jessie Baylin are expecting their first child.
"I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child. I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful," Nathan tweeted on Wednesday, June 27 morning. His representative Ken Weinstein told E! News that the baby is due in December. "They are two of the most excited people I know," the rep said.
Nathan married Jessie in November 2009 in Brentwood, Tennessee. They met for the first time at the Bonnaroo music festival in 2006.
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on Thursday, June 21. Their brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson last month while their cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'