Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill Announces Wife's Pregnancy
Another Followill baby is on the way. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill announced that he and singer/songwriter wife Jessie Baylin are expecting their first child.
"I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child. I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful," Nathan tweeted on Wednesday, June 27 morning. His representative Ken Weinstein told E! News that the baby is due in December. "They are two of the most excited people I know," the rep said.
Nathan married Jessie in November 2009 in Brentwood, Tennessee. They met for the first time at the Bonnaroo music festival in 2006.
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on Thursday, June 21. Their brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson last month while their cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting