Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill Announces Wife's Pregnancy
Another Followill baby is on the way. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill announced that he and singer/songwriter wife Jessie Baylin are expecting their first child.
"I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child. I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful," Nathan tweeted on Wednesday, June 27 morning. His representative Ken Weinstein told E! News that the baby is due in December. "They are two of the most excited people I know," the rep said.
Nathan married Jessie in November 2009 in Brentwood, Tennessee. They met for the first time at the Bonnaroo music festival in 2006.
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on Thursday, June 21. Their brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson last month while their cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death