Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill Announces Wife's Pregnancy
Another Followill baby is on the way. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill announced that he and singer/songwriter wife Jessie Baylin are expecting their first child.
"I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child. I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful," Nathan tweeted on Wednesday, June 27 morning. His representative Ken Weinstein told E! News that the baby is due in December. "They are two of the most excited people I know," the rep said.
Nathan married Jessie in November 2009 in Brentwood, Tennessee. They met for the first time at the Bonnaroo music festival in 2006.
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on Thursday, June 21. Their brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson last month while their cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors