'Elementary' and 'Beauty and the Beast' to Invade Comic-Con
More shows are coming to 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. CBS' new series "Elementary" and The CW's upcoming drama "Beauty and the Beast" will be presented at back-to-back panels starting at 3:30 P.M. on Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20.
The panel for the modern take on Sherlock Holmes' cases will be attended by main cast members Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu, as well as executive producers Robert Doherty and Carl Beverly. Meanwhile, the panel for the remake of the Linda Hamilton-starring classic drama series will feature lead actors Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan, along with executive producers Jennifer Levin, Sherri Cooper, Brian Peterson and Kelly Sounders.
Also heading to the annual convention is "Merlin". The British drama series will hold a panel on Sunday, July 15 in Room 6BCF at 10:30 A.M. with stars Colin Morgan and Katie McGrath set to be among the panelists.
In another news, it is reported that "Breaking Bad" will premiere the final season earlier at Comic-Con. While the season 5 opener is scheduled to air on AMC Sunday, July 15, the episode will debut at the convention a day before, on Saturday, July 14 to be exact.
To tide fans over the upcoming premiere, AMC has just released a new trailer for the crime series.
This year's Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15. Complete information on the panels will be announced as it gets closer to the event.
New trailer for "Breaking Bad" season 5:
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test