Charlie Sheen Denies Trashing Hotel Room at Ritz-Carlton
Charlie Sheen is accused of leaving the Ritz-Carlton room where he stayed earlier this week trashed, but he strongly denies it. Contrary to report, a representative of the "Anger management" star insists the actor didn't take part in any booze-fueled party inside the room. He just had dinner with family and friends, the rep explains.
Ritz-Carlton backs his story in its statement that confirms "the hotel room was in pristine condition on Friday, June 22 and remains so today Tuesday, June 26." It also denies report that Charlie is banned from the hotel. "Should Mr. Sheen wish to book a room in any Ritz-Carlton hotel in the portfolio, we would be delighted to host his stay," it states.
The hotel's supervisor additionally says, "Charlie was here for 3 days. He looked so good. He was clean and sober and very friendly, and he left yesterday and his room was clean." The statement from his neighbors next door also matches his story that nothing happened on the nights he stayed at the five-star hotel.
A picture of a room claimed to be the one Charlie stayed in previously hit the web, showing overturned furniture and unmade bed. Rumors quickly ran rampant that he threw a rave party with some hookers and earned complaints from the other guests in the hotel. Before partying, he reportedly dined at Daniel with some friends including his ex-wife Denise Richards who left when things got wild.
More Charlie Sheen News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise