Charlie Sheen Denies Trashing Hotel Room at Ritz-Carlton
Charlie Sheen is accused of leaving the Ritz-Carlton room where he stayed earlier this week trashed, but he strongly denies it. Contrary to report, a representative of the "Anger management" star insists the actor didn't take part in any booze-fueled party inside the room. He just had dinner with family and friends, the rep explains.
Ritz-Carlton backs his story in its statement that confirms "the hotel room was in pristine condition on Friday, June 22 and remains so today Tuesday, June 26." It also denies report that Charlie is banned from the hotel. "Should Mr. Sheen wish to book a room in any Ritz-Carlton hotel in the portfolio, we would be delighted to host his stay," it states.
The hotel's supervisor additionally says, "Charlie was here for 3 days. He looked so good. He was clean and sober and very friendly, and he left yesterday and his room was clean." The statement from his neighbors next door also matches his story that nothing happened on the nights he stayed at the five-star hotel.
A picture of a room claimed to be the one Charlie stayed in previously hit the web, showing overturned furniture and unmade bed. Rumors quickly ran rampant that he threw a rave party with some hookers and earned complaints from the other guests in the hotel. Before partying, he reportedly dined at Daniel with some friends including his ex-wife Denise Richards who left when things got wild.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video