'Falling Skies' to Bring Its Cast to Comic-Con
"Falling Skies" is going to invade San Diego Comic-Con again this year. After promoting the show at the event last year, TNT will bring back the post-apocalyptic series to the upcoming convention on Friday, July 13 at 4:30 P.M. PT in Room 6BCF.
The cast, including Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Colin Cunningham, Connor Jessup and Sarah Carter, as well as executive producer Remi Aubuchon will be on hand for a Q&A session with fans. Wil Wheaton is set to moderate the panel, which will present "exclusive look at what's ahead for the remainder of season two."
An autograph signing with the stars is scheduled to follow at the Dark Horse booth at 6 P.M. PT.
Also returning to Comic-Con is USA's show "Psych". Main cast James Roday, Dule Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, Timothy Omundson and Kirsten Nelson are slated to attend the panel on Thursday, July 12.
The 2012 San Diego Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15. Complete information on the panels will be announced days leading to the convention.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift