'Falling Skies' to Bring Its Cast to Comic-Con
"Falling Skies" is going to invade San Diego Comic-Con again this year. After promoting the show at the event last year, TNT will bring back the post-apocalyptic series to the upcoming convention on Friday, July 13 at 4:30 P.M. PT in Room 6BCF.
The cast, including Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Colin Cunningham, Connor Jessup and Sarah Carter, as well as executive producer Remi Aubuchon will be on hand for a Q&A session with fans. Wil Wheaton is set to moderate the panel, which will present "exclusive look at what's ahead for the remainder of season two."
An autograph signing with the stars is scheduled to follow at the Dark Horse booth at 6 P.M. PT.
Also returning to Comic-Con is USA's show "Psych". Main cast James Roday, Dule Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, Timothy Omundson and Kirsten Nelson are slated to attend the panel on Thursday, July 12.
The 2012 San Diego Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15. Complete information on the panels will be announced days leading to the convention.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017