'Falling Skies' to Bring Its Cast to Comic-Con
"Falling Skies" is going to invade San Diego Comic-Con again this year. After promoting the show at the event last year, TNT will bring back the post-apocalyptic series to the upcoming convention on Friday, July 13 at 4:30 P.M. PT in Room 6BCF.
The cast, including Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Colin Cunningham, Connor Jessup and Sarah Carter, as well as executive producer Remi Aubuchon will be on hand for a Q&A session with fans. Wil Wheaton is set to moderate the panel, which will present "exclusive look at what's ahead for the remainder of season two."
An autograph signing with the stars is scheduled to follow at the Dark Horse booth at 6 P.M. PT.
Also returning to Comic-Con is USA's show "Psych". Main cast James Roday, Dule Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, Timothy Omundson and Kirsten Nelson are slated to attend the panel on Thursday, July 12.
The 2012 San Diego Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15. Complete information on the panels will be announced days leading to the convention.
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley