'Falling Skies' to Bring Its Cast to Comic-Con
"Falling Skies" is going to invade San Diego Comic-Con again this year. After promoting the show at the event last year, TNT will bring back the post-apocalyptic series to the upcoming convention on Friday, July 13 at 4:30 P.M. PT in Room 6BCF.
The cast, including Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Colin Cunningham, Connor Jessup and Sarah Carter, as well as executive producer Remi Aubuchon will be on hand for a Q&A session with fans. Wil Wheaton is set to moderate the panel, which will present "exclusive look at what's ahead for the remainder of season two."
An autograph signing with the stars is scheduled to follow at the Dark Horse booth at 6 P.M. PT.
Also returning to Comic-Con is USA's show "Psych". Main cast James Roday, Dule Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, Timothy Omundson and Kirsten Nelson are slated to attend the panel on Thursday, July 12.
The 2012 San Diego Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15. Complete information on the panels will be announced days leading to the convention.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars