Blake Lively and Salma Hayek Go High-Fashion at 'Savages' L.A. Premiere
Oliver Stone's "Savages" has been premiered in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 25. Being held at the Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, the special screening event brought the film's leading ladies, Blake Lively and Salma Hayek, as the center of attention.
Becoming the belle of the ball, Lively dazzled with her glamorous look. The blond beauty looked stunning in a nude-colored Zuhair Murad silk gown which has an intricate pattern of hand-embroidered black beading from the Spring/Summer 2012 Couture Collection. She finished off her flawless look with a golden bangle and earrings.
Hayek also looked gorgeous in a sleeveless green Gucci long dress, which is studded with sparkling beads. The Oscar-nominated actress teamed her glamorous gown with a pair of simple long earrings. Her brown hair, meanwhile, was arranged into an elegant chignon.
Also spotted on the red carpet was co-star John Travolta who arrived together with his wife Kelly Preston. Travolta looked sleek in a black tux that he paired with a purple shirt and a matching tie, while his wife looked pretty in a one-shoulder purple mini dress with matching jewelry. The pair were inseparable from each other on the red carpet, and at one point they were seen locking lips in front of the swarming cameramen.
"Savages" follows two best friends Chon and Ben who date the same woman. Together, they work to distribute the best-quality pot on the planet. When they resist being muscled by a Mexican drug cartel, their girl is kidnapped and the ransom is every cent they've made for the last five years. The two buddies finally agree to pay but hatch an alternate plan to get their girlfriend back, get revenge, and then get lost.
An adaptation of Don Winslow's novel of the same title, the movie is slated for a July 6 release in the United States. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are the likes of Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson, Uma Thurman, Emile Hirsch, Benicio Del Toro and Demian Bichir.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army