Virgin America Denies Harassing Nadya Suleman, Fires Back at Octomom
Nadya Suleman's accusation that she was mishandled by the flight crew of Virgin America is dismissed by the airline company. A representative of the company fires back at the Octomom, claiming that she and her manager were difficult to deal with.
Nadya and her manager, Gina Rodriguez, complained about the flight crew being rude to them when they were on a flight from Los Angeles to New York City on Tuesday, June 19. Gina said they were forced to change seats, never given their beverages and laughed at by the crew.
Gina additionally claimed a flight attendant kicked her out of the bathroom for no apparent reason. When she and Nadya confronted the crew for their alleged rude treatment, one of them reportedly spat back, "I know who you guys are!"
Nadya said, "I was shocked to say the least how poorly they treated me on the plane. I would never book a flight on Virgin America again."
In response, the rep of Virgin America stated, "Both guests had to be asked repeatedly to observe safety regulations." The publicist also explained that the crew asked Gina to get out of the bathroom because the plane was landing at the time. Per FAA rules, the landing had to be delayed if she didn't get out.
In related news, Nadya Suleman reportedly has found a new man. The 36-year-old mother of 14 is rumored to have dated a 23-year-old amateur bodybuilder named Frankie G.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2