Engaged Zach Galifianakis Looks Like 'Little Troll' in Wedding Invitations
Words run rampant that Zach Galifianakis is engaged to marry his longtime girlfriend Quinn Lundberg. "The Hangover" actor has already sent "Beauty and the Beast"-themed invitations for his nuptials with the 29-year-old blonde beauty, Celebuzz reports.
"The wedding invite is very Zach," an insider spills. "While it has the formal and standard details of who, what, when, where - including Zach's full name Zachary Knight Galifianakis and his fiancee's Mary Quinn Lundberg - it is also very funny."
The source continues, "Zach included a drawing of himself and his bride-to-be. He made sure he looked like a little troll, while Quinn is a stunning tall blonde princess." The couple reportedly will swap vows on August 11.
42-year-old Galifianakis will next be seen sharing screen with Will Ferrell and Jason Sudeikis in "The Campaign". He is also expected to appear in "The Hangover Part III", reuniting with Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms.
Lundberg, on the other hand, is a vice president and co-founder of non-profit organization Growing Voices.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money