Engaged Zach Galifianakis Looks Like 'Little Troll' in Wedding Invitations
Words run rampant that Zach Galifianakis is engaged to marry his longtime girlfriend Quinn Lundberg. "The Hangover" actor has already sent "Beauty and the Beast"-themed invitations for his nuptials with the 29-year-old blonde beauty, Celebuzz reports.
"The wedding invite is very Zach," an insider spills. "While it has the formal and standard details of who, what, when, where - including Zach's full name Zachary Knight Galifianakis and his fiancee's Mary Quinn Lundberg - it is also very funny."
The source continues, "Zach included a drawing of himself and his bride-to-be. He made sure he looked like a little troll, while Quinn is a stunning tall blonde princess." The couple reportedly will swap vows on August 11.
42-year-old Galifianakis will next be seen sharing screen with Will Ferrell and Jason Sudeikis in "The Campaign". He is also expected to appear in "The Hangover Part III", reuniting with Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms.
Lundberg, on the other hand, is a vice president and co-founder of non-profit organization Growing Voices.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed