Engaged Zach Galifianakis Looks Like 'Little Troll' in Wedding Invitations
Words run rampant that Zach Galifianakis is engaged to marry his longtime girlfriend Quinn Lundberg. "The Hangover" actor has already sent "Beauty and the Beast"-themed invitations for his nuptials with the 29-year-old blonde beauty, Celebuzz reports.
"The wedding invite is very Zach," an insider spills. "While it has the formal and standard details of who, what, when, where - including Zach's full name Zachary Knight Galifianakis and his fiancee's Mary Quinn Lundberg - it is also very funny."
The source continues, "Zach included a drawing of himself and his bride-to-be. He made sure he looked like a little troll, while Quinn is a stunning tall blonde princess." The couple reportedly will swap vows on August 11.
42-year-old Galifianakis will next be seen sharing screen with Will Ferrell and Jason Sudeikis in "The Campaign". He is also expected to appear in "The Hangover Part III", reuniting with Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms.
Lundberg, on the other hand, is a vice president and co-founder of non-profit organization Growing Voices.
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys