Engaged Zach Galifianakis Looks Like 'Little Troll' in Wedding Invitations
Words run rampant that Zach Galifianakis is engaged to marry his longtime girlfriend Quinn Lundberg. "The Hangover" actor has already sent "Beauty and the Beast"-themed invitations for his nuptials with the 29-year-old blonde beauty, Celebuzz reports.
"The wedding invite is very Zach," an insider spills. "While it has the formal and standard details of who, what, when, where - including Zach's full name Zachary Knight Galifianakis and his fiancee's Mary Quinn Lundberg - it is also very funny."
The source continues, "Zach included a drawing of himself and his bride-to-be. He made sure he looked like a little troll, while Quinn is a stunning tall blonde princess." The couple reportedly will swap vows on August 11.
42-year-old Galifianakis will next be seen sharing screen with Will Ferrell and Jason Sudeikis in "The Campaign". He is also expected to appear in "The Hangover Part III", reuniting with Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms.
Lundberg, on the other hand, is a vice president and co-founder of non-profit organization Growing Voices.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked