Engaged Zach Galifianakis Looks Like 'Little Troll' in Wedding Invitations
Words run rampant that Zach Galifianakis is engaged to marry his longtime girlfriend Quinn Lundberg. "The Hangover" actor has already sent "Beauty and the Beast"-themed invitations for his nuptials with the 29-year-old blonde beauty, Celebuzz reports.
"The wedding invite is very Zach," an insider spills. "While it has the formal and standard details of who, what, when, where - including Zach's full name Zachary Knight Galifianakis and his fiancee's Mary Quinn Lundberg - it is also very funny."
The source continues, "Zach included a drawing of himself and his bride-to-be. He made sure he looked like a little troll, while Quinn is a stunning tall blonde princess." The couple reportedly will swap vows on August 11.
42-year-old Galifianakis will next be seen sharing screen with Will Ferrell and Jason Sudeikis in "The Campaign". He is also expected to appear in "The Hangover Part III", reuniting with Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms.
Lundberg, on the other hand, is a vice president and co-founder of non-profit organization Growing Voices.
More Zach Galifianakis News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise