Flo Rida Ordered to Pay $7K for Lying to a Judge
For hiding the truth from the law, rapper Flo Rida has to fork out $7,000. A judge has ordered him to pay the amount of money to a former assistant named Mahogany Miller for lying to the court.
Miller sued Flo Rida for long hours, low wages and sudden termination. She claimed she was paid $3.08 per hour for 65 hours a week jobs such as answering phones and organizing mails. Miller said when she eventually confronted her boss, she was fired in less than 24 hours.
Flo Rida initially denied that Miller was an administrative employee, saying she was just an unpaid intern. He did not respond to the lawsuit because, as he told the judge, he did not receive the papers. He claimed the documents went to a woman named Stephany Nelson and the address listed for him was incorrect, TMZ reported.
He was eventually caught red handed lying about the address and Nelson's status. Turns out Nelson was an employee of his, meaning his initial statements were total fabrications. The case is far from finished.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce