Maura Tierney Joins Former 'ER' Co-Star Julianna Margulies on 'The Good Wife'
When "The Good Wife" returns for the fourth season later this year, there will be a mini "ER" reunion. Maura Tierney is confirmed to have a recurring role on the acclaimed CBS drama starring "ER" alumna Julianna Margulies.
Tierney's nurse Abby Lockhart had a brief period of interaction with Margulies' nurse Carol Hathaway on the medical drama. Tierney joined "ER" in the middle of season 6 when Margulies made plans to leave the series at the end of the season. Tierney went on earning an Emmy nomination for her role.
On "Good Wife", Tierney will play "a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics". The character will appear on the season premiere in September and so will another new character played by Marc Warren. The British actor is set to portray Kalinda's manipulative ex-husband. Despite their split, the private investigator has an attraction to him that she finds impossible to ignore.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie