Maura Tierney Joins Former 'ER' Co-Star Julianna Margulies on 'The Good Wife'
When "The Good Wife" returns for the fourth season later this year, there will be a mini "ER" reunion. Maura Tierney is confirmed to have a recurring role on the acclaimed CBS drama starring "ER" alumna Julianna Margulies.
Tierney's nurse Abby Lockhart had a brief period of interaction with Margulies' nurse Carol Hathaway on the medical drama. Tierney joined "ER" in the middle of season 6 when Margulies made plans to leave the series at the end of the season. Tierney went on earning an Emmy nomination for her role.
On "Good Wife", Tierney will play "a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics". The character will appear on the season premiere in September and so will another new character played by Marc Warren. The British actor is set to portray Kalinda's manipulative ex-husband. Despite their split, the private investigator has an attraction to him that she finds impossible to ignore.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal