Maura Tierney Joins Former 'ER' Co-Star Julianna Margulies on 'The Good Wife'
When "The Good Wife" returns for the fourth season later this year, there will be a mini "ER" reunion. Maura Tierney is confirmed to have a recurring role on the acclaimed CBS drama starring "ER" alumna Julianna Margulies.
Tierney's nurse Abby Lockhart had a brief period of interaction with Margulies' nurse Carol Hathaway on the medical drama. Tierney joined "ER" in the middle of season 6 when Margulies made plans to leave the series at the end of the season. Tierney went on earning an Emmy nomination for her role.
On "Good Wife", Tierney will play "a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics". The character will appear on the season premiere in September and so will another new character played by Marc Warren. The British actor is set to portray Kalinda's manipulative ex-husband. Despite their split, the private investigator has an attraction to him that she finds impossible to ignore.
More The Good Wife News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image