Maura Tierney Joins Former 'ER' Co-Star Julianna Margulies on 'The Good Wife'
When "The Good Wife" returns for the fourth season later this year, there will be a mini "ER" reunion. Maura Tierney is confirmed to have a recurring role on the acclaimed CBS drama starring "ER" alumna Julianna Margulies.
Tierney's nurse Abby Lockhart had a brief period of interaction with Margulies' nurse Carol Hathaway on the medical drama. Tierney joined "ER" in the middle of season 6 when Margulies made plans to leave the series at the end of the season. Tierney went on earning an Emmy nomination for her role.
On "Good Wife", Tierney will play "a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics". The character will appear on the season premiere in September and so will another new character played by Marc Warren. The British actor is set to portray Kalinda's manipulative ex-husband. Despite their split, the private investigator has an attraction to him that she finds impossible to ignore.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?