Maura Tierney Joins Former 'ER' Co-Star Julianna Margulies on 'The Good Wife'
When "The Good Wife" returns for the fourth season later this year, there will be a mini "ER" reunion. Maura Tierney is confirmed to have a recurring role on the acclaimed CBS drama starring "ER" alumna Julianna Margulies.
Tierney's nurse Abby Lockhart had a brief period of interaction with Margulies' nurse Carol Hathaway on the medical drama. Tierney joined "ER" in the middle of season 6 when Margulies made plans to leave the series at the end of the season. Tierney went on earning an Emmy nomination for her role.
On "Good Wife", Tierney will play "a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics". The character will appear on the season premiere in September and so will another new character played by Marc Warren. The British actor is set to portray Kalinda's manipulative ex-husband. Despite their split, the private investigator has an attraction to him that she finds impossible to ignore.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen