'NCIS' Star Eric Christian Olsen Marries Girlfriend at a Barn
"NCIS: Los Angeles" star Eric Christian Olsen married his longtime girlfriend, actress Sarah Wright, on Saturday, June 23. They tied the knot in an evening outdoor ceremony held near Jackson Hole, Wyoming with Teton Mountains as the backdrop.
"You hear people talk about cold feet, but there was never a moment of doubt with Sarah because no one makes me happier, no one makes me laugh more, and I can't imagine a better mother for our future children," Olsen told People magazine.
Olsen's father Paul officiated the wedding. The actor's old man also helped him to remodel the barn where the ceremony was performed in front of around 80 family and friends. Guests, including "NCIS" co-stars, were entertained by a bluegrass band and served with barbecue dinner. They also tasted country games like horseshoe and beanbag toss as well as the tradition of making s'mores on fire pits.
The groom wore Calvin Klein linen pants, J. Crew sun-bleached oxford shirts, Oakley sunglasses and TOMS shoes. Wright opted for a J. Crew wedding dress paired with Oakley sunglasses. The couple ditched wedding cake for Whitey's Ice Cream, their favorite dessert.
Olsen and Wright met in 2006 and he proposed to her during a vacation last year in Punta Mita, Mexico.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy